Axell introduces TETRA repeater
- Axell Wireless Launches the DIGImini. // Antenna Systems & Technology;May2011, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p4
The article evaluates the DIGImini repeaters from Axell Wireless.
- Digital Channel Selective Repeater (CSR438). // Wireless Asia;May/Jun2010, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p35
The article evaluates the CSR438 digital channel selective repeater from the company Axell Wireless.
- Talking in tunnels. // Railway Gazette International;Sep2008, Vol. 164 Issue 9, p581
The article reports that Axell Wireless is to begin installing a comprehensive radio communications system from the start of 2009 in the six-kilometer Citytunnel beneath MalmÃ¶. The Anglo-Swedish company, which was created in July 2007 through the merger of AFL and Avitec, is to install the...
- Screen Service America unveils ATSC, ATSC M/H on-channel repeater. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;4/5/2012, p6
The article offers information on a version of the ARK ECHO Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) digital on-channel repeater with echo cancellation for ATSC and ATSC Mobile/Handheld from Screen Service America.
- Xtera Announces New Repeater for Subsea Cable Systems. // Photonics Components & Subsystems;May2013, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p15
The article offers brief information on a repeater for subsea cable systems from Xtera Communications Inc.
- New Transition Networks ION 4110 Fiber to Fiber Repeater Enables 10 Gbps Backbone Network Upgrades Over Existing Fiber Infrastructure. // Green Data Centers & Internet Business Newsletter;Feb2015, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p13
The article offers information on the ION 4110 protocol independent fiber to fiber repeater from Transition Networks, Inc.
- Cobham acquires Axell Wireless. // Engineer (Online Edition);5/14/2013, p6
The article reports that for 85 million British pounds, communications system company Cobham has acquired the entire share capital of wireless communications supplier Axell Wireless.
- Icom acquires P25 division from Kyodo, announces new P25 repeater. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;2/22/2012, p5
The article reports about the new P25 repeater which will be introduced in 2013 in line with the acquisition of Kyodo Communications & Electronics' P25 division by Icom America.
- Kenwood debuts NEXEDGE additions at IWCE. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;2/22/2012, p7
The article previews the NEXEDGE additions from Kenwood including its internet protocol (IP) dispatch console, the new KMC-51M/52W noise-cancelling speaker microphones, and the KGP-149RM Repeater Monitor Software.