Energy-Saving EC Powered Fans From Fantech
- New low-noise exhaust fans. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;May2012, p7
The article offers information on the TD Silent 250 and 315 Series of low-noise exhaust fans from Fantech.
- Industrial fans and blowers. // Chemical Business;Oct95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p40
Introduces industrial fans and blowers from Vibro-Tech Industries. Range of capacities; Features; Equipment and supplies.
- Fan motor mishap. // Refrigeration Service & Contracting;Oct95, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p22
Responds to inquiries concerning condensing fan motors. Capacitor requirements for different horsepowers.
- Installation effects in fan systems. // Professional Engineering;06/11/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p56
Presents a seminar in Great Britain by the Fluid Machinery Committee on October 7, 1997 to examine developments in fan system installations. Topics scheduled for discussion; Contact information.
- How to solve fan vibration. Baade, Peter K. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun96, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p34
Offers tips on solving fan vibration. Torque pulsations; Discussion on the ASHRAE Research Project 685RP `Test and Analysis Methods for resolving Fan/Motor Vibration Problems in Air-Conditioning Units.'
- Fans. // Consumer Reports;1996 Special Issue Buyer's Guide, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p157
Presents a guide in buying fans. Types; Prices; Features and conveniences.
- Temp-controlled fan reduces noise. Lacanette, Kerry // Electronic Design;10/23/97 Supplement, Vol. 45 Issue 23, p24
States that cooling fans prevent instruments from overheating but they also can produce noise which can contribute to user fatigue. Identification of a way to combat heat and noise simultaneously; Description of how this operation will work; Indepth look at a design to support this theory.
- Quiet fan. // Appliance Manufacturer;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p16
Announces the availability of the NuTone QT90, the latest addition to the QuietTest Fan Series. Ventilation series; Design and construction; Mounting.
- Portable fans. // Consumer Reports;1994 Special Issue Buying Guide, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p344
Rates a number of portable electric fans. Brand and model; Price; Type; Performance; Safeguards; Convenience; Noise; Blade diameter; Weight; Advantages; Disadvantages.