- CONTROL ENGINEERING PRODUCT MART. // Control Engineering;Feb2003, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p67
Presents information about products related to control engineering available in the U.S. as of February 2003. Computer input devices from CTI Electronics Corp.; Gateways from DataLink Technologies Group Inc.; Computers from SmallPC.com.
- PRODUCT & LITERATURE SHOWCASE. // Control Engineering;Feb2003, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p70
Presents information about products and literature related to the field of control engineering available in the U.S. as of February 2003. Operator interface terminals manufactured by QSI Corporation; Product selection guide on serial connectivity; Information detailed in the National...
- PRODUCTS & SOFTWARE. // Control Engineering;Feb2003, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p64
Presents information about products and computer software in the field of control engineering available in the U.S. as of February 2003. Functional enhancements in Pipephase software version 8.0; Part for motion used by FloCat's CES45-C family of turbines; Process control provided by NET...
- Process variable transmitters keep pace with customers' needs. // Control Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p81
Features process variable transmitters from various manufacturers. Highlights of a survey on the use of process variable transmitters in the United States; Increase in emphasis on communications capabilities; Dewpro MMR 101 transmitter from Endress+Hauser; DPharp transmitters from Yokogawa...
- Products & software. // Control Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p83
Introduces various control engineering tools. Includes the GraphWorkX32 virtual ActiveX container for HMI/SCADA applications from Iconics; MicroOP2000 standalone flat-panel enclosure from Automated Control Concepts Inc.; Polymaster ET mixing and diluting system from Neptune Chemical Pump Co.;...
- Control systems depend on I/O devices, connectors. // Control Engineering;Sep98, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p103
Presents information on the connectors, sensors, function blocks and I/O devices for control applications. Capabilities of the pluggable Transformer Isolated Intrinsically Safe Barriers of the Phoenix Contact company; Available versions of the Remote Interface Communication Systems (RICOS)...
- SMA ACTUATORS. // Engineer (00137758);6/13/2003, Vol. 292 Issue 7629, p46
Focuses on actuators in the form of shape memory alloys discovered by physicist Arne Olander in 1932. Features; Capabilities.
- outlook. Anesi, Jen // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/23/2013, Vol. 250 Issue 4, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including thermostat and control products, mercury thermostat recycling program and diagnosing thermostat problems.
- Innovations inundate National Industrial Automation Show at National Manufacturing Week 2001. // Control Engineering;Apr2001, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p25
Highlights the National Industrial Automation Show during National Manufacturing Week 2001 at McCormick Place. Exhibitors at the show; Products offered; Advantech Automation's Web-Link 2040/SDA.