Dedicated Outdoor Air System
- Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/12/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 2, p41
The article offers brief information on several airconditioning products such as the H2iÂ® M-Series (MUZ-FE09) split system and the H2i P-Series (PUZ-HA36NHA2 split system from Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating Solutions.
- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT Mitsubishi Electric. // Engineered Systems;Feb2015, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p57
The article offers brief information on two heating products from Mitsubishi Electric Cooling and Heating which are the H2i R2-Series heat pump and the AE-200A Central Controller, noting that at least a hundred of its products are listed on the Autodesk Seek database.
- FOCUS on HVAC. // Buildings;Feb2013, Vol. 107 Issue 2, p40
The article evaluates several heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) products available in the U.S. market in February 2013, including single-phase ducted units from Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, the Toughgard Ultra*Round Duct Liner from Certainteed, and the Demand Limiting...
- Chillers and VRF Units. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2011, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p30
The article offers brief information on several products including the Chilled Door Rack Cooling System from Motivair Corp., the City Multi VRF Dedicated Outdoor Air System (DOAS) from Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating Solutions, and DVM Plus III variable-refrigerant-flow system from Samsung.
- Commercial Winners Invest in Design. Harris, Angela D. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/21/2014, Vol. 252 Issue 12, p14
The article informs about commercial heating and ventilation products including H2i R,2-Series Variable Refrigerant Flow Zoning System from Mitsubishi Electric Cooling and Heating, LN Series air condenser from AAON Heating and Cooling Products and MagnaTherm boiler from Laars Heating Systems Co.
- Mitsubishi Opens New U.S. Headquarters. // ASHRAE Journal;May2013, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p13
The article reports on the new headquarters of Mitsubishi Electric U.S. Inc. Cooling and Heating Division in Suwanee, Georgia which opened in April 2013.
- Mitsubishi Named a Winner of the 2012 Manufacturing Leadership 100 Awards. // IE3;May2012, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p50
The article announces that Mitsubishi Electric US Inc. has received the 2012 Manufacturing and Leadership 100 awards from the company Qliktech.
- Mitsubishi Holds Diamond Conferences. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/30/2013, Vol. 250 Issue 5, p4
The article offers information on the two Diamond Contractor Conferences hosted by the Cooling & Heating Division of Mitsubishi Electric US Inc. which held at the Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta Hotel in Duluth, Georgia.
- Mitsubishi Forms New Group. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/6/2014, Vol. 251 Issue 1, p4
The article focuses on a new support department, the Application Support and Development Group, formed by Mitsubishi Electric US Inc. Cooling and Heating Division to serve as product and sales support for both the residential and commercial markets including contractors, engineers, and end users.