Cottonwood Filter Screens & Hail Guards
- Cooling Products Guide. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Nov2010, p6
The article offers brief information on several cooling products including Air Solution Co.'s air-intake filters for chillers, Julabo USA Inc.'s Series FL temperature control system, and Goodway Technologies Corp.'s CoilPro Jr. portable coil cleaner.
- Data-Center Maintenance and Efficiency Improved With Air-Inlet Filter Screens. Arnold, Scott // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Apr2012, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p14
The article offers information on maintenance needs of the cooling system of the data centers of an internet company. It says that air-intake manufacturer Air Solution Co. was contacted by the engineer of the company to provide filters for the insects, leaves, and cottonwood seeds that goes into...
- 3M at AVEX 2011. // Vending International;May2011, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p14
The article offers brief information on 3M's ScaleGrd Pro H+ Range of disposable scale control filtration systems.
- Filter system. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Nov99, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p1
Features the BECO-INTEGRA hermetically enclosed filter system with square filter plates for accommodation of depth filter sheets from E. Begelow GmbH. Filter plate construction.
- Breathe easy. Fedorko, Bill // Boating;Aug97, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p49
Opinion. Advises on how to make the diesel run cleaner in a boat with focus on the AIRSEP Filter System. How this system operates; Contact information.
- Filter/seal. // Design News;1/5/98, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p102
Features a filter/seal device. Inclusion of a variety of elastomer materials.
- System destroys VOCs. // Pollution Engineering;Jan1998, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p13
Features the MicroBiotic carbon biofiltration system which uses GeoCarb 6 engineered granular carbon media to destroy up to 99 percent volatile organic carbon (VOC) emissions. Degradation of VOCs into products by microorganisms; Use of natural gas; Resistance to organic load fluctuations.
- Gas filter takes on tough tasks. // Professional Engineering;03/11/98, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p9
Reports on the development of a gas filter which could be used as a substitute to bag and ceramic filters, produced by the Parftec company. Information on filtered gas; Description of the filters; Identification of the companies in which the filters have been successfully tested; Reference to...
- Filter Bags. // Foundry Management & Technology;Sep2003, Vol. 131 Issue 9, p59
Introduces the Lofclear filter bags from Hayward Industrial. Compliance of the bag with the food requirements; Product features; Assessment of the filtration efficiencies.