- Bi-directional device protects circuit from overvoltage. // Electronics Weekly;2/25/2009, Issue 2372, p21
The article evaluates the bi-directional overvoltage protection device NCP370 from On Semiconductor Corp.
- Surge protector to defeat power crossover. // Modern Power Systems;Apr2013, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p47
The article evaluates a data and signal surge protection (SSP) self-healing devices from MTL Group.
- JUICING STRIP. // Popular Mechanics;Jun2008, Vol. 185 Issue 6, p37
The article evaluates the Belkin Mini Surge Protector, a pocket-size surge protector with three outlets and a pair of USB jacks, from Belkin Inc.
- Bi-directional device protects circuit from overvoltage. // Electronics Weekly;2/28/2009, Issue 2372, p21
The article evaluates the bi-directional protection device from On Semiconductor Corp.
- LIGHTNING AND SURGE PROTECTORS SUIT TELECOM EQUIPMENT. // Electronic Design;6/11/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p20
The article evaluates the line of lightning and surge protectors from L-com Inc.
- Molded-case circuit breakers. // Motion System Design;Feb2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p36
The article offers information on ACW Series molded-case circuit breakers from WEG Electric Corp. which feature UL489 certification, varied compact frames, and plug-in accessories.
- Pixus Technologies Offers New Recessed Chassis Options for EMC. // Electronics Protection;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p18
The article offers information on an electrical enclosure option from Pixus Technologies.
- Erico Releases New SES40P Series of Surge Protection Devices. // Electronics Protection;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p24
The article discusses the release of the SES40P series surge protection devices by Erico Inc., and outlines the features of the products.
- Consistent Performance. // Product Design & Development;Sep2008, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p14
The article evaluates the Striksorb 40-mm and 80-mm surge protection device modules from Raycap Inc.