- Thermal Imager is Upgradeable. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;1/2/2012, p5
The article offers information on Heat Spy high speed 30 hertz, 160x120 pixels, thermal imaging cameras from Wahl Instruments, Inc.
- New Thermal Imager Easily Detects Building Problems. // LabAsia;2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p38
The article offers brief information on the Wahl Heat Spy HSI3000B thermal imaging camera from Wahl Instruments Inc.
- Thermal imaging camera. // Electrical Construction & Maintenance Exclusive Insight;2/3/2012, p17
The article offers information on a thermal imaging camera called the Heat Spy designed for on-the-spot maintenance inspections and repair from Wahl Instruments.
- New Thermal Imager Easily Detects Building Problems. // International Labmate;2011, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p86
The article offers information on the HSI3000B line of Wahl Heat Spy Â® Thermal Imaging Cameras from Wahl Instruments Inc.
- Thermal imager. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Jun2011, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p38
The article offers brief information on the Heat Spy HS13000B thermal imaging camera from Wahl Instruments Inc.
- Image Is Everything. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Nov2007, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p56
The article evaluates the Wahl Heat Spy Thermal Imaging Cameras from Wahl Instruments Inc.
- The Hottest Spot In Town. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jun2008, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p64
The article evaluates the HSI3000 Series of thermal imaging camera from Wahl Instruments Inc.
- Bright Future. // Yachting;Feb2010, Vol. 207 Issue 2, p94
The article evaluates several night thermal imaging cameras including the Night Navigator from Current Corp., the Apollo II from OceanView Technologies and the First Mate from FLIR.
- Infrared imaging camera based on a Rydberg atom photodetection. Drabbels, Marcel; Noordam, L.D. // Applied Physics Letters;3/29/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 13, p1797
Demonstrates a type of infrared imaging camera that uses gas-phase Rydberg atoms as photocathodes. Operation of the camera throughout the infrared part of the electromagnetic spectrum; Potential of the camera as an ultrafast detector and a wavelength selective detector.