Programmable logic controller
- Father of the PLC. // Machine Design;12/11/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 23, p110
The article evaluates the Modicon line of programmable logic controllers (PLCs) from Schneider Electric.
- The Web PLC is here. Baker Jr., Richard A.; Budimir, Miles // Machine Design;11/16/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 22, p94
Provides information on the Momentum M1E PLC from Schneider Electric that links information from the factory to a laptop computer via a built-in Web server. Advantages and limitations of the system; How the Web interface on the M1E works; Advantage of retrieving information directly from a...
- Sharp cards. // Professional Engineering;11/13/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p52
Announces Schneider Electric's launching of the Twido programmable controller.
- Schneider Electric Introduces the PacDrive 3 Logic Motion Controller. // e-Drive Magazine;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p21
The article offers brief information on the PacDrive 3 logic motion controller from Schneider Electric SA.
- Industrial Partners. Chandler, Doug // Electrical Wholesaling;Jan2013, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p15
The article discusses the business partnership relation between Schneider Electric SA and Kaman Industrial Technologies Corp. (KIT). It mentions that the partnership deal between the companies authorizes KIT for selling several products from Schneider Electric SA including programmable logic...
- For small and medium size applications. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Feb2004, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p30
Reports on the launch of Schneider Electric's Version 2.0 of Vijeo Look software for supervisory control and data acquisition applications. Availability of the software to third party programmable logic controller communication and database configuration; Key features.
- Programmable Logic Controllers. Johnson, Dick // Control Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p83
The article evaluates several programmable logic controllers (PLCs), including the Allen Bradley CompactLogix L2 PLCs from Rockwell Automation, the Modicon M340 PLC from Schneider Electric and the Visual KV Series PLC from Keyence America.
- Schneider Consolidates Automation Technologies. Babb, Michael // Design News;2/3/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p32
Focuses on the broad automation technologies of Schneider Electric launched in its private trade fair in December 2003. Partnership made by Schneider with Modicon and Telemecanique to produce a more consolidated line of programmable logic controllers; Central processing units introduced by the...
- New software platform, range of hardware unveiled at Initi@tive 2004. Kuhfeld, Ron // Control Solutions International;Jan2004, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p40
Provides information on new products unveiled by Schneider Electric SA at the company's Initi@tive Automation & Control 2004 fair in Brussels, Belgium on December 2003. Advantages of Unity Pro, its new Telemecanique programmable logic control software and processor platform; Inclusions in the...