- Daimler Goes with Greenkote for Auto Parts. // Products Finishing;Mar2010, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p8
The article announces that global coating technology company Greenkote PLC is providing corrosion protection for selected Daimler automotive parts.
- NDE Corrosion Detection. Plerce, Alan // Tech Directions;May2002, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p11
Focuses on the methods in detecting corrosion. Cost-effective way in determining maintenance needs; Application of the Embedded Corrosion Instruments (ECI) on the concrete during construction; Functions of the ECI.
- Helpful Pubs. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Aug2010, Issue 693, p34
The article presents publications about corrosion prevention and management for military supplies including TB 43-0213 or the "Corrosion Prevention and Control (CPC) For Tactical Vehicles" and AR 750-59 of the "Army Corrosion Prevention and Control Program."
- Radiators in the Rough. Bock, Gordon // Old House Journal;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p37
Presents a technique for dip-stripping radiators.
- CONTAINERS: FRIEND OR FOE? // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Mar2012, Issue 712, p2
The article offers tips in controlling corrosion during long-distance treks which include checking the humidity sensors on the containers, preventive maintenance (PM) of shipping container gaskets, and avoiding moisture on the equipment.
- Associations. Wrede, Kirsten // European Coatings Journal;2014, Issue 6, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the various reports published within the issue about corrosion protection and the electrochemical investigation methods for new zinc-free pigment with improved corrosion protection.
- Get Tough on Rust. HISLOP, DEANE // Sea Magazine;Oct2013, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p15
The article presents suggestions for protecting propane tanks from rust.
- Emerging Technologies. Johansson, Kristin // Paint & Coatings Industry;Nov2014, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including noise-abatement coatings, self-healing smart beads that fix corrosion, and glare-dimming coatings.
- POWDER COATING. // Products Finishing;Sep2014, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p50
The article presents several questions and answers related to powder coating including one on reasons for darkening of platinum powder coated surface, another on tips for corrosion protection for sea freight, and other related to the use of infrared oven for curing powder coating system.