- Motivair Opens New HQ. // Mission Critical;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p78
The article reports on the relocation of Motivair Corp. to a new corporate headquarters in Amherst, New York in which the new building provides expanded production, warehouse, and engineering.
- Motivair's chillers save on energy costs. // Plastics News;5/1/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p24
Reports that Motivair Corp. has developed a line of portable and central full-plant chillers. Design features; Scroll compressor option on all models; Contact information.
- CHILLERS. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2009, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p18
The article evaluates the chillers from Motivair Corp.
- Contract and save. // Works Management;Jan2004, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p28
Reports on the decision of Motivair to switch from ad-hoc servicing to new contracts called branded MotivCare in Great Britain. Details of the changes introduced by Motivair; Impact of the contract on the company's operations.
- Air-Cooled Chiller With 'Free Cooling' Looks to Be Right Buy for Best Buy. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jul2007, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p52
The article offers information on the MLC-FC 450 chiller from Motivair, installed in front of the Best Buy store at Walden Galleria Mall in New York. The chiller supplies 42 degrees Fahrenheit chilled glycol at a rate of 320 grams per minute to several variable-air-volume air handlers year-round...
- FREE LITERATURE. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2008, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p16
The article evaluates several constructions catalog and brochure products including Proactive Maintenance Applications poster from Flukes, Liquid-chiller brochure from Motivair and Fire-suppression-system pamphlet from Victaulic Co.
- Directing All Eyes to the Commercial Winners. Preville, Cherie // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/16/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 11, p41
The article announces that Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. has won gold, Motivair Corp. has won silver at the 2007 Dealer Design Awards ceremony in the heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) commercial equipment category.
- Lit Review. // Process Cooling & Equipment;May2007, p38
A list of various brochures from various companies is presented. These brochures include Industrial Process Chillers for lasers, welding, molding machines, medical and other demanding processes from Motivair Corp., Air Intake Filtration to keep airborne debris from entering cooling towers,...
- Cool Products. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jul/Aug2007, p8
The article evaluates several cooling products including the Fan Belt Drive from Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc., the Flow Transmitters from Orange Research Inc., and the Portable Chiller for Aerospace from Motivair Corp.