- Heat Pump Helper. // Plumbing & Mechanical;Jul2008, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p44
The article offers information about a geothermal heat pumping system and also presents a photograph of the system and mentions that the given system contains some incorrect design details.
- WATER-SOURCE HEAT PUMPS FOR COMPLETE BUILDING. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Dec2011, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p31
The article offers brief information on the City Multi Water-Source Heat Pump (WR2) from Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Monitor, adjust through thermostat. // Qualified Remodeler;Feb2014, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p30
The article offers brief information on the iGate and vFlow technology developed by ClimateMaster to let homeowners and contractors to monitor and adjust Tranquility 30 Digital unit through thermostat.
- Mitsubishi Opens New U.S. Headquarters. // ASHRAE Journal;May2013, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p13
The article reports on the new headquarters of Mitsubishi Electric U.S. Inc. Cooling and Heating Division in Suwanee, Georgia which opened in April 2013.
- Mitsubishi Named a Winner of the 2012 Manufacturing Leadership 100 Awards. // IE3;May2012, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p50
The article announces that Mitsubishi Electric US Inc. has received the 2012 Manufacturing and Leadership 100 awards from the company Qliktech.
- Mitsubishi Holds Diamond Conferences. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/30/2013, Vol. 250 Issue 5, p4
The article offers information on the two Diamond Contractor Conferences hosted by the Cooling & Heating Division of Mitsubishi Electric US Inc. which held at the Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta Hotel in Duluth, Georgia.
- Mitsubishi Forms New Group. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/6/2014, Vol. 251 Issue 1, p4
The article focuses on a new support department, the Application Support and Development Group, formed by Mitsubishi Electric US Inc. Cooling and Heating Division to serve as product and sales support for both the residential and commercial markets including contractors, engineers, and end users.
- Mitsubishi Opens Training Centers. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/6/2013, Vol. 249 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the opening of the Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division with its two Mitsubishi Electric Training Centers in Orlando, Florida and Chicago, Illinois to meet the rising demand for service training among heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) contractors.
- Mitsubishi Electric Introduces MXZ-5B System, Expands Line of Multi-zone Ductless Solutions. // IE3;Jan2014, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p44
The article offers brief information on the MXZ-5B multi-zone heat pump system from Mitsubishi Electric.