- Pressure switch. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Mar2008, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p41
The article evaluates the new series adjustable differential pressure switch (ADPS) from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- Low cost current switches. // Electrical & Automation Technology;Jun/Jul2009, p36
The article evaluates the new series SCS low cost current switches from Dwyer Instruments.
- Flow switch. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2012, Vol. 84 Issue 1, pBSE18
The article offers an evaluation of the Series V7 Flotect flow switch from Dwyer Instruments.
- Dwyer Instruments, Inc. // Engineered Systems;Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p54
The article offers a corporate profile of Dwyer Instruments Inc. in which it features the company's series 1831 double pole double throw (DPDT) low differential pressure switches with manual reset. It notes that the DPDT switch can eliminate problems associated with typical high duct static...
- Capacitive Level Switch. // Flow Control;Oct2006, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p48
The article presents information on the CLS2, a new capacitive level switch, from Dwyer Instruments Inc.'s Proximity Division. The switch uses impulse radio frequency admittance measurement combined with an active guard to provide level measurement and stability. It does not have any moving...
- Digital indicating transmitter. // WaterWorld;Dec2005, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p36
The article focuses on Dwyer Instruments' release of its Series DSGT Digital Indicating Transmitter. Its digital gauge package can eliminate multiple instrument and installation costs when an application requires a pressure gauge, transmitter and switches. It offers a standard 4-20 mA output and...
- Series CCS/CCT Current Switches and Transducers. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan2011, p22
The article offers brief information on Series CCS current switches and Series CCT current transducers from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- INSIGHT. // Plant Engineering;Jul2010, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p47
The article offers a brief preview of the J11HGA -30P compressor from Jenny Products Inc. and the Series CPS Cable Pull Switch from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- Temperature Switch. // Flow Control;Nov2005, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p28
This article informs that Dwyer Instruments Inc.'s Series TSS dual-stage temperature switch is a microprocessor-based system designed for heating, cooling, and static defrost timing applications. The unit accepts up to two inputs with independent eight-amp relay output for dual-stage control....