Insulated saddles and clevis-hanger covers
- Design Optimization of Heat Wheels for Energy Recovery in HVAC Systems. De Antonellis, Stefano; Intini, Manuel; Joppolo, Cesare Maria; Leone, Calogero // Energies (19961073);2014, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p7348
Air to air heat exchangers play a crucial role in mechanical ventilation equipment, due to the potential primary energy savings both in case of refurbishment of existing buildings or in case of new ones. In particular, interest in heat wheels is increasing due to their low pressure drop and high...
- European associations welcome new ecodesign rules for heaters. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Apr2013, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the support shown by the European Heat Pump Association (EHPA) and the European Partnership for Energy and the Environment (EPEE) to the adoption of the Ecodesign requirements for heaters.
- SURVEY SAYS: ARE YOU IN THE MARKET FOR A LAB OVEN? // Lab Manager Magazine;Feb2011, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p54
The article presents statistics on the market survey responses regarding the utility and importance of laboratory ovens to various applications in every industrial, research and development laboratory.
- Heating circulator. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Nov2011, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p48
The article offers brief information on SMART heating circulator from Bell & Gossett Co.
- BASIC "UTILITIES" FOR HEATING, DRYING, PROCESSING. DePalma, Angelo // Lab Manager Magazine;Feb2011, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p52
The article focuses on the utility of laboratory ovens and their specialized applications to chemistry, biology, pharmaceutical, forensics, and environmental laboratories. Laboratory ovens are used for drying glassware and heating resistant equipments, heating samples, regenerating dessicants...
- But baby it's warm outside. Magill, Jesma // Hospitality (11724285);Apr2012, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p27
The article focuses on the challenges faced by hospitality designers in designing heating systems for alfresco dining in New Zealand. It features the retractable roof system, which offers unique unparalled functionality and style for environmental challenges and the fire table by Alfresco NZ...
- How to Select a Heating Method For Specific Needs. Hull, Laurie Benko // Process Heating;Aug2013, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p22
The article discusses the important factors that must be considered prior to selecting a heating method for drums and totes which include understanding all of the characteristics of the material to be heated, viewing the essence of heatup time, and knowing the desired level of energy efficiency....
- Design of Medium Pressure Water Asphalt Heating Equipment. Kunli Mao // Advanced Materials Research;2014, Vol. 1008-1009, p1186
In many fields such as asphalt concrete pavement, hot and liquid asphalt is a kind of necessary material. Medium pressure water heating is a new method for asphalt storage or heating with advantages such as safety, energy conservation and low pollution. Heating furnace is the key part for this...
- An Accurate and Computationally Efficient Model for Membrane-Type Circular-Symmetric Micro-Hotplates. Khan, Usman; Falconi, Christian // Sensors (14248220);Apr2014, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p7375
Ideally, the design of high-performance micro-hotplates would require a large number of simulations because of the existence of many important design parameters as well as the possibly crucial effects of both spread and drift. However, the computational cost of FEM simulations, which are the...