- One very cool tool. Holohan, Dan // PM Engineer;Aug/Sep95, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p14
Presents information on the Bell & Gossett System Syzer which is used in hyronic heating. Information on the original System Syzers; How the Syzers function; How a pressure gauge functions with the Syzer.
- Insulated saddles and clevis-hanger covers. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Nov2011, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p48
The article offers brief information on CoolDry insulated saddles and matching Wraparoos clevis-hanger covers from Buckaroos Inc.
- Bell & Gossett Reaches Online Milestone. // Supply House Times;Sep2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p30
Features the ESP-PLUS Online pump selection program computer software by Bell & Gossett Co. in North Carolina. Key features; Applications; Performance rating.
- Little Red Schoolhouse Sets Fall Schedule. // Plumbing & Mechanical;Sep2010, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that Bell & Gossett Co. will offer free training seminars at the ell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse Education Center in Morton Grove, Illinois from October to December, 2010.
- Controlled Constant Speed. // Chem.info;Sep2008, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p17
The article evaluates the TechnologicÂ® constant-speed pump control panel from Bell & Gossett Co.
- Control and flow limiting valve. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Nov2009, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p43
The article evaluates the OPTIFLO pressure independent control valve and circuit setter ULTRASET pressure independent flow limiting valve from Bell & Gosset Co.
- Heat exchange service program. // Energy User News;Feb2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the introduction of heat exchanger services by Bell & Gossett Co.
- Automatic balance valves. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Mar2010, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p55
The article evaluates the Low Flow Circuit Sentry automatic balance valves from Bell & Gossett Co.
- Speed-Controlled Heating Circulators. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;5/9/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 2, p8
The article mentions the speed controlled heating circulators with electronically communicated motor (ECM) technology from Bell and Gossett Co.