CO2 room units
- 'Intelligent Efficiency" saves energy. // Contractor Magazine;Nov2013, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p28
The article offers information on a report from the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy based on how off-the-shelf wireless and cloud technology can be included with building automation systems for monitoring the equipment's parameters.
- Building Automation System. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/3/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 14, p10
The article evaluates the Intelligent Manager III building automation system from Daikin AC (Americas) Inc.
- Taking building automation to new level. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Nov2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p20
The article offers brief information on various Tracer building automation systems including ES V2.5, SC and UC400 from Trane Inc.
- Web-Based Building Automation Systems. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;5/9/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 2, p8
The article mentions the web based building automation systems called BACnet from Siemens Industry Inc.
- Building integration system. // Electrical Solutions (18340644);2010, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p21
The article offers brief information on the Building Integration System Release 2.3 from Bosch Security System Pty. Ltd.
- US Building Automation Market Primed for Growth. // Sensors;11/15/2013, p1
The article focuses on a report from the information company IHS Inc. which predicts 40 percent growth in the U.S. market for building automation equipment as of 2017 due to the need of efficient energy consumption in commercial buildings along with the views of its market analyst Sam Grinter.
- Late payment dispute overshadows Newtown library project. Dzikowski, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/08/97, Vol. 36 Issue 49, p3
Reports on the dispute between contractor Building Technologies Inc. and the town of Newtown in Fairfield County, Connecticut over the construction of the Cyrenius H. Booth Library. Alleged violation of deadline provisions made by the contractor; Factors causing delays to the project.
- Sustainable Operations Yield Business Benefits. Penny, Janelle; Morton, Jennie; Curtland, Christopher // Buildings;Aug2012, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p18
The article reports on Siemens Building Technologies' study about the efforts of U.S. buildings to improve their sustainable operations.
- VALVES FOR PHARMACEUTICAL, CLEAN ROOM APPLICATIONS. // Process Heating;May2008 Supplement, Vol. 15, p5
The article evaluates magnetic valves from Siemens Building Technologies Inc.