Controller and sensor
- Room Temperature Sensors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/14/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 16, p8
The article introduces KMC Controls Inc.'s STE 6015, 6016 room temperature sensors. The sensors are specifically designed to complement the manufacturer's digital controllers. It can be used within other building automation systems. The article describes the key features and advantages offered...
- Cut installation costs with Sontay. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;May2010, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p18
The article evaluates the SonNet temperature and humidity sensors and radio receiver from Sontay.
- You've come a long way, baby. Turpin, Joanna R. // Engineered Systems;Oct99, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p64
Reports on the technological advances in the design and manufacture of sensors and controls used by heating, ventilation and air conditioning (hvac) engineers. Increased reliability in helping regulate ventilation, save energy and provide added comfort; Features of temperature sensors and...
- Products In Focus. // Engineered Systems;Jan2010, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p88
The article evaluates several products including Flexstat integrated controller and sensor from KMC Controls Inc., Altherma heat pump system from Daikin and Knight XL commercial boiler from Lochinvar Corp.
- Room Temperature Sensors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/28/2005, Vol. 226 Issue 13, p7
The article evaluates the STE-6000 Series room temperature sensors from KMC Controls Inc. and offers information on its design, functions and features.
- Small business can cut bills with few changes. Couzens, Fred // Las Vegas Business Press;02/19/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p6
Reports on low-cost devices being offered by Siemens Building Technologies Inc. to help businesses combat increases in power and natural gas rates. Night setback thermostat; Motion sensors; Smart breakers; Costs of such devices.
- NEW MATERIALS AND COMPONENTS. // Review of Scientific Instruments;Dec1997, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p4631
Presents scientific materials and components. Light measurement probes; Temperature control system; Infrared detectors.
- Lutron RadioRA2 HVAC Controllers. Sciacca, John // Residential Systems;Feb2012, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p44
The article evaluates the 3-Part system-heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) Controller, seeTemp Wall Display, and Radio Powr Saver wireless temperature sensor from Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. and Honeywell Inc.
- CONTROLS & MONITORING. // Canadian Plastics;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p25
The article evaluates several control and monitoring equipment used in the manufacture of plastic including the Gradient Temperature Control (GTC) and Optimum Cycle Control (OCC) from Omron Canada Inc. in Toronto and the miniature type 6I84AA pressure sensor for molding small thermoplastics...