Condensate overflow shut-off switches
- GETTING THE MOLD OUT. Odle, R. Duane; Bieghler, Kelley // American School & University;Apr2001, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p42
Discusses the upgrading of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems of school buildings. Tips on selecting an engineering firm to upgrade the HVAC systems; Advantages of the four-pipe primary air system over a variable air volume system; Considerations in selecting an HVAC...
- Favorite Commercial Features. // Contractor Excellence;Fall2010, p15
The article evaluates several heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment including Pathfinder air-cooled chillers from McQuay International, Knight XL commercial boilers from Lochinvar Corp. and Benchmark boiler from AERCO International Inc.
- INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2014, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p58
The article evaluates several products related to air-conditioning, heating, refrigerating, including FZ Series fluid coolers from AAON, the Buderus GB162 gas condensing boiler from Bosch Thermotechnology, and a complete line of Brute Series gas-fired boilers and volume water heaters from...
- Pneumatic Controls and Commissioning: Analog Lessons for a Digital World. Sellers, David A. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Oct2005, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p40
Emphasizes the continued relevance of pneumatic controls in the building environment. Analog control technology used in heating, ventilation and air conditioning processes and events; Comparison of the analog control technology with the digital control system; Principles used in direct digital...
- Beyond home security. Lind, Treva // Journal of Business (10756124);2/13/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 4, pA11
The article focuses on the significant use of cellular technology in home security systems. It mentions the cellular-based home security equipment offered by home-automation system provider Vivint Inc. which includes control locks, camera, and surveillance. Vivint Inc. senior vice president Eric...
- Chemicals meet various hvac needs. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;02/09/98, Vol. 203 Issue 6, p39
Reports that RectorSeal Corp. has displayed a variety of useful chemicals for heating and cooling contractors at the 1998 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition. Equipments and supplies for air conditioning and refrigeration applications; Company's heating system...
- Voltage Changes. LANTHIER, GEORGE // Fuel Oil News;Aug2014, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p44
The article discusses the changes in voltage in the past years, including the voltage present on warm air furnace high limit controls. Topics covered include the damage done to heating equipment brought by the changes, the use by manufacturers of the fan and limit control and supplied line...
- Untitled. Cousins, David // Farmers Weekly;12/13/2013, Vol. 159 Issue 49, p36
The article offers information on MJA HeatTrace Products' electrically heated jackets for water and diesel pipes.
- New products on show from Polypipe. // Builders Merchants Journal;Apr2010, Special section p13
A preview of several plumbing equipment including Polyfit pipes, heating systems, and rainwater system from Polypipe Inc. are presented.