Electric expansion valves
- Parker Responds To Changes In Standards. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/24/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on the products showcased by Parker Hannifin Corp. in the 2003 Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Exposition in Chicago, Illinois. Company's design and release of SRH and SR safety relief valves; Innovation designed to lessen the risk of injury and improve safety for contractors...
- Zoomlock from Greenmill. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jan2017, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p47
The article offers brief information on the ZoomLock system for air conditioning and refrigeration pipework from Parker Hannifin.
- Design Engineering Products. // Design News;Dec2013, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p55
The article previews several products, including the GV series valves from Clippard Instrument Laboratory Inc., the expanded standard LV series pneumatic lockout valve from Parker Hannifin Corp., and the high-pressure and high-precision CV series valves from Vindum Engineering Inc.
- Innovations. // Appliance Manufacturer;Nov94, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p48
Features solenoid valves. Peter Paul Electronics Co.'s modular, stainless-steel and anodized aluminum stacking valve bodies; Honeywell's Skinner Dual-Flow solenoid valves; Parker Hannifin Corp.'s direct-acting, two-way normally closed solenoid valves.
- Parker Nannifin division to move. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/22/95, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p3
Reports that Parker Hannifin Corp. will move its 60-employee automotive connectors division headquarters from Cleveland, Ohio to Memphis, Tennessee by June 1995. Cost-cutting efforts of the company; Reassignment of other employees.
- Wallet-sized chart on refrigerants available. // Contractor Magazine;Oct94, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p58
Reports on the publication of a wallet-sized pressure/temperature chart by Parker Hannifin Corp.'s Automotive and Refrigeration Group.
- Mini Valves Offer Long Life. // Machine Design;07/22/99, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p77
Evaluates the A-Series manifold valves from Parker Pneumatics company. Function and feature of the valves; Applications.
- Parker eyes expansion near Dayton. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/3/95, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p2
Reports on Parker Hannifin Corp.'s plans to expand its tube fittings operations in Lewisburg, Ohio. Statement issued by company spokesman Dee Logan.
- Balancing act. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p19
Reports on Parker-Hannifin Corp.'s rebalancing of its pension fund and hiring of new managers, Putnam Investments, Capital Guardian Trust Co. and Apodaca-Johnston Inc.