Variable-speed combustion blowers
- COMBUSTION BLOWERS. // Engineered Systems;Dec2011, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p55
The article offers brief information on the Nautilair series 12.3 inch variable speed BLDC combustion blowers from Ametek Technical and Industrial Products.
- Slotless Brushless DC Servo Motors. // Design News;Oct2011, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p68
The article evaluates the Series 3400, 4400, and 5400 Slotless Brushless DC Servo Motors by brush and brushless motor manufacturer AMETEK Technical and Industrial Products Inc.
- Brushless DC Blowers. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/21/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 12, p8
The article offers brief information on the brushless direct current (DC) blowers from AMETEK Technical & Industrial Products Inc.
- Variable Speed BLDC Combustion Blowers. // Design News;Dec2011, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p54
The article reviews Nautilair variable speed BLDC combustion blowers for gas-fired burner systems that is manufactured by AMETEK Technical & Industrial Products Inc.
- Explosion-Proof Blowers. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jun2011, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p34
The article offers brief information on the ROTRON "EN" and "CP" regenerative blowers from Ametek Technical & Industrial Products.
- Compressors, Blowers & Fans. // Processing (08968659);Jun2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p44
The article mentions the ZH 350+ energy-efficient compressor from Atlas Copco AB, and Rotron EN and CP regenerative blowers from AMETEK Technical & Industrial Products Inc.
- Current Report: Electromechanical & Mechanical Devices. // Medical Design Technology;Mar2011, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p36
The article offers brief information on various products including Pittman Size 8 direct current (DC) motors from Ametek Technical and Industrial Products Inc., Food Grade FluoroNyliner bushing bearings from Thomson Industries Inc., and the Bosch Group's DC electric motor.
- Centrifugal turbo blower. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jun2012, p21
The article evaluates the range of centrifugal turbo blowers from Gardner Denver.
- Pressure-flow rate characteristics of steady-state isothermal flows of molten viscoelastic polymers in cylindrical channels of any cross-section geometry. Berdyshev, B. V.; Borisov, A. A. // Chemical & Petroleum Engineering;Sep2007, Vol. 43 Issue 9/10, p523
The steady-state isothermal flow of a molten polymer is considered in response to a constant pressure difference in a relatively long cylindrical channel with any cross section. Conditions are given for particular cases of viscoelastic media in narrow channels (planar slots) and cylindrical...