Commercial Scroll Compressors
- Multifamily Buildings Event. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;8/1/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 14, p6
The article offers information on an event sponsored by Danfoss Group titled "Energy Efficiency: The Path to NYC's Residential Transformation" to be held in New York City on September 15, 2011.
- Danfoss Signs Exclusive Agreement. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/1/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the business agreement signed by Danfoss Group with Procon Inc. which will be for supplying mobile resource management (MRM) products.
- Danfoss High Pressure Pumps. // Modern Power Systems;Jul2013, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p41
The article previews the Danfoss High Pressure Pumps (HPP), particularly the PAH/T and CLP pumps, both from the Danfoss Group.
- Optimal Building Efficiency is More of a Marathon than a Sprint. Woerpel, Herb // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/23/2014, Vol. 252 Issue 8, p46
The article discusses the 21st annual EnVisioneering Symposium, organized by Danfoss Group, held in Washington, D.C. on improving building efficiency.
- Beyond Familiar HFCs. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/4/2013, Vol. 248 Issue 9, p20
The article offers brief information on the R-32 refrigerant from Danfoss Group.
- Danfoss Releases Position Paper. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/14/2014, Vol. 252 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the paper released by Danfoss Group, a global producer of components and solutions based in Nordborg, Denmark regarding the adoption of fluorinated greenhouse gas (F-gas) regulation in the European Union (EU) which aims reduce F-gas emissions by 2030.
- REFRIGERANT CONVERTERS. // Engineered Systems;Dec2011, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p52
The article offers brief information on KoolApp app refrigerant converters from Danfoss Group.
- Danfoss Hosts EnVisioneering Symposium. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/10/2015, Vol. 255 Issue 15, p7
The article offers information on the 24th Danfoss EnVisioneering Symposium hosted by fluid handling component manufacturer Danfoss Group in Washington, D.C. in 2015 entitled "Integrating Building Systems for Sustainable Energy."
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/25/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 13, p8
The article offers brief information on several products related to the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry including the Micro Plate Heat Exchangers (MPHEs) from Danfoss Group, In-Ceiling Mount air curtain from Berner International Corp., and the Microsoft II power...