Stackable outdoor air-handler
- Trane says `HVQC' hvac system reduces first cost, energy use. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/4/95, Vol. 196 Issue 1, p14
Describes Trane Co.'s High Value Quality Comfort (HVQC) System that combines three independent heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to reduce costs and energy consumption. Features and functions; Benefits of installing the HVQC system. INSET: Q&A on HVQC..
- PRODUCTS. // ASHRAE Journal;May2014, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p101
The article offers information on new heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) products including Series L CenTraVac chiller from HVAC systems provider Trane, EcoWave occupancy-based wireless controller from clean energy company Telkonet, and modular ammonia compressor pack from...
- Is there any other issue? Wheeler, Jim // Contractor Magazine;Jan1994, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p17
Features the commercial offerings of heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment manufacturers focusing on ozone-layer protection, controls and indoor air quality. Carrier Corp.'s supply of new and used CFC-11; Use of HFC-134a and HCFC-22 refrigerants; Trane Co.'s use of HCFC-123; More.
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/24/2008, Vol. 233 Issue 13, p8
The article evaluates several heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment including the helical rotary chiller Model Series RTM RTWD from Trane Co., P528 refrigration pressure sensors from Kavlico Corp., and Knight XL commercial boiler from Lochinvar Corp.
- Trane changing South Carolina distribution. // Snips;Jul2014, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p27
The article informs that heating, ventilation and air conditioner (HVAC) maker Trane will change its HVAC distribution for South Carolina by letting dealers to purchase HVAC systems through one of the company's dealer sales offices in 18 markets including North Carolina, Georgia, and Columbia.
- What's New. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/29/2012, Vol. 247 Issue 9, p8
The article discusses the release of several heating and ventilation equipment including photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) air cleaning system from Trane Co. Inc., modulating linear motors from Crouzet Corp., and AuaSnap 30RAP air-colled scroll chiller from Carrier Corp.
- SOFTWARE & APPS. // Engineered Systems;Jun2015, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p51
The article offers information on software and applications for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems including the Life Cycle Climate Performance (LCCP) online calculator from Emerson Climate Technologies, Tracer Concierge application from Trane and Sensor alarm from System...
- The Home Depot-Trane Alliance: What's it to You? Hall, John // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;05/15/2000, Vol. 210 Issue 3, p71
Comments on Home Depot's selling of Trane equipment to consumers through its alliance with Apex Supply Co. Impact of the presence of Home depot in local heating, ventilation and air conditioning (hvac) communities on other businesses; Reactions of contractors on the alliance; Reasons cited by...
- 2014 Heating season. Alexander, Marisa // IE3;Sep2014, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p44
The article offers brief information on several heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment including the 80%+Gas Furnace Platform from Rheem Manufacturing Co., XL 824 Thermostat Home Automation System from Trane Inc., and R8HE gas/electric unit from Nordyne Inc.