Replacement intermittent-pilot ignition controls
- Ignition controls. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Nov2008, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p52
The article evaluates ignition control for gas-fired appliances from Fenwal Controls.
- Gathering centre stack work flares up. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/29/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 39, p16
The article reports on the decision of state upstream operator Kuwait Oil Co. to invite 18 local contractors to submit bids for a contract to upgrade and install air-assisted flare stacks at three of its gathering centers (GC) in Kuwait. It says that the scope of works on the estimated $75...
- Link t0 Simplicity. Bergum, Glenn // Appliance Design;Nov2005, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p10
Reports on an improved modulation of gas furnaces technology, the new approach to burner control that links combustion air and gas flow, introduced in Europe. Problems with a traditional furnace; Process of applying the technology; Benefits of such an approach.
- Torch Igniter Guarantees 100,000 Strikes. // Welding Journal;Jan2006, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p21
The article introduces the 5Â½-in.-long lighter that uses a water-resistant, corrosion-proof electrode igniter that does not require batteries developed by Cliplight Manufacturing Co. The Spark-Key guarantees more than 100,000 strikes. Its rugged workplace design features a 20-gauge stainless...
- ICM Controls SimpleComfort. // Home Channel News;8/6/2012, p30
The article offers brief information on the Simple Comfort SC700 fan coil thermostats series from ICM Controls Corp.
- Fan Coil Thermostats. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/3/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 5, p8
The article offers brief information on the SimpleComfort SC900 and SC700 fan coil thermostats from ICM Controls Corp.
- Safe torch igniter. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Sep2005, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p14
The article presents information about Spark-Key, a torch igniter from Cliplight Manufacturing Co. Cliplight is offering its Spark-Key as a safe and reliable torch igniter for all flammable gases used in industrial applications. The water-resistant and corrosion-proof igniter directs sparks away...
- Faultless Fire. Lowe, Mary // Appliance Design;Nov2005, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p14
Provides information on the tests conducted to evaluate the performance of MINI-Nitride igniters from Lennox. Advantages of the advancements in igniters and ignition control systems to original equipment manufacturers; Factors that affect the performance of surface igniter based ignition...
- BrassCraft Gas Safety Products, Keeping Your Home and Family Safe. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Oct2007, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p60
The article features the ProCoat and Safety+Plus Gas Products from BrassCraft Manufacturing including gas connectors, appliance valve, and meter excess flow valves.