- Thermal-imaging camera. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2008, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p18
The article evaluates the Extech i5 thermal-imaging camera from Extech Instruments Corp.
- HOT PRODUCT NEWS: INDUSTRY INSIDER. // New Equipment Digest;May2010, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p4
The article evaluates several industrial equipment including the infrared thermometer from Extech Instruments Corp., the Compact LK-G5000 laser displacement sensor from Keyence Corp. of America and Heavy Duty Dry Vacuums from Exair Corp.
- Product Spotlight. // Elevator World;Jun2010, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p138
The article evaluates several elevator fixtures including Suspended Climbing Systems' self-stabilizing vertical lift, Carlo Gavazzi Inc.'s CGES Series of sensors, and Extech Instruments Corp.'s ergonomic clamp meters MA6402 and MA620.
- Product Pulse. // Professional Safety;Feb2010, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p60
The article evaluates several consumer products including the Meteor Fusion 180 waterproof boot from Wolverine, a device for monitoring carbon dioxide, Model CO250 from Extech Instruments Corp., and the W12-3 Photoelectric electric Sensor from Sick USA.
- Moisture Detection & Monitoring. // Cleanfax Magazine;Sep2010, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p43
The article evaluates several products than can be used for moisture detection and monitoring, including the MRH moisture inspection kit from Tramex, the Extech M0297 Inspector Pro multi-function meter from Extech Instruments Corp. and Phoenix HMI-41 thermo hygrometer from Phoenix Restoration...
- Focus on pH/ORP. // InTech;Jul2009, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p61
The article offers information on several products including the ExStik EX900 meter from Extech Instruments, the Signet DryLoc pH/ORP Sensors from GF Piping Systems and the PH450 multivariate analyzer from Yokogawa Corporation of America.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/14/2010, Vol. 240 Issue 7, p8
The article evaluates several heating and ventilation equipment which include the EX845 CAT IV clamp meter from Extech Instruments Corp., Bullet vacuum pump from Ritchie Engineering Co. Inc., and AG-3180E electric water sensor from Resource Conservation Technologies Inc.
- Extech Offers Enhanced Portable Receipt Printer. // Apparel Magazine;Apr2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p18
The article evaluates S4500THS battery-operated portable thermal four-inch receipt printer from Extech Data Systems.
- CURRENT AND VOLTAGE DETECTING IN ONE. Franzinger, Kathy // Machine Design;10/24/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 20, p80
Provides information on the DVA30 current and voltage detector from Waltham, Massachusetts-based Extech Instruments. Features of the detector; Benefits of the detector.
- Mini Multiscope. Higgins, Amy; Kren, Lawrence // Machine Design;12/09/99, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p132
Presents information on Mini Multiscope, a handheld oscilloscope and multimeter unveiled by Extech Instruments Corp. Functions of the device; Specifications.