THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF LENSES
- Augen Intros Free-form Generator Package. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;10/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p68
The article reports on Augen Optics' launch of the EasyForm Integrated Digital Free Form Processing System, which is capable of producing both conventional and free-form eyewear lenses in optical laboratories.
- Augen Intros Parasol Photochronic Lenses. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;9/20/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p046
The article features the Augen Parasol photochromic lenses from Augen Optics.
- Augen Debuts NXT Sunlenses. // Vision Monday;9/22/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p66
The article evaluates the NXT Sunlenses from Augen Optics.
- LENS LIST. // 20/20;Mar2014, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p146
The article lists the names of frame and lens brands in the U.S. including the Augen Air Lens-and-Frame Package from Augen Optics, the Bristolite Specialty Lenses from Bristol C&D and the Carat Advantage from Carl Zeiss Vision.
- 2008 LENS ROUND-UP. Karp, Andrew // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 36 Issue 23G, p28
The article evaluates several ophthalmic lenses, including the NXT Rx sun lenses from Augen Optics, the Gt2 Short Progressive Lenses from Carl Zeiss Vision and the iHot mirror from Chemalux.
- PSI to be Exclusive Distributor of Augen's Centurion Lenses. // Vision Monday;12/17/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p23
The article reports that Practical Systems Inc. (PSI) has entered into an agreement with Augen Optics to be the exclusive distributor of the new Centurion Series lenses to the U.S. Caribbean and South and Central American markets. According to Dick Kapash, president of Augen Optics, some of...
- ZOOM, ZOOM. Appold, Karen // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2E, p14
A comparison of modern technology freeform lenses is presented including the Augen HD progressive and HD Short Corridor progressive from Augen Optics, the Zeiss GT2 3D, Zeiss GT2 3D Short and Zeiss GT2 3D from Carl Zeiss Vision and the Varilux Physio Short 360 degrees from Essilor of America.
- Take a SNEAK PEEK at New Lens Products. Lee, Judith // LabTalk;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 04A, p12
The article describes the products to be introduced by manufacturers of optical lens at the 2012 Vision Expo East, including HDRx Trinity free-form progressive lenses from Augen Optics, the B-Lite Photo polycarbonate lens for geriatric and pediatric patients from Bristol C&D Inc. and the Clear...
- LENS MARKETING. Karp, Andrew // 20/20;Mar2010, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p36
The article offers news briefs regarding lens marketing in the U.S. Augen Optics has launched the Trivex material e-training guide for eyecare professionals at its website located at www.augenoptics.com. Signet Armorlite Inc. will launch sales promotions which starts on April 1, 2010 and ends on...