Hitachi Zaxis Dash-5 Excavators Debut
- Innovative Vac Ex Uses Never End. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Nov2004, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p36
Focses on vacuum excavators used in utility construction and horizontal directional drilling jobs in the United States. Advantages of vacuum excavators; Applications; Companies using and manufacturing vacuum excavators.
- Balanced engine and hydraulics. // Roads & Bridges;Dec2012, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p50
The article offers information on Hitachi Zaxis-5 Series excavators.
- Can You Dig It? Hale, Mike // Cleaning & Maintenance Management;Jul2013, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p40
The article discusses the selection of proper earth drill and accessories for any hole digging project. There are two common types of engine-powered, one-man earth drills, namely, hydraulic and mechanical. Hydraulic drills are intended for the most challenging drilling projects, including those...
- Look, no tailswing. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p35
Offers a look at the production of zero and reduced tailswing machines by excavator manufacturers in Great Britain. Possible problems to be encountered by customers in selecting a zero tailswing excavator; Demand for such machines by the construction equipment hire market; Developments in the...
- PRODUCTS. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/17/2001, Vol. 247 Issue 25, p35
Presents several construction materials in the United States. Features of the fundamental performance specification of the Excavator Upgrade; Design of the Angle Drills for heavy-duty close quarter applications; Capacity of the articulated dump truck for hauling applications.
- Midis take on the heavyweights. Cooper, Martin // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p32
Focuses on the popularity of midi excavators and the emerging market for them in Great Britain. Most popular weight ranges; Distinguishing feature of the midi market; Major competitors in the market.
- Chinese XCG excavators set to dig in to UK market. Cooper, Martin // Contract Journal;7/6/2005, Vol. 428 Issue 6532, p17
Reports on the possible launch of the Chinese crawler excavators by Tiger Construction Equipment in Great Britain in August 2005. Features of the excavators; Plan of the company to expand the range of excavators.
- Compact Excavators. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Feb2006, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p36
The article discusses issues concerning compact excavators in the U.S. Imported excavators remain a strong influence in the market. The factors to consider in the selection of the right compact excavator are explained. Representatives of leading companies offering compact excavators share their...
- Attachments Enhance Versatility Of Full-Sized Excavators. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Nov2004, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p23
Provides views of several representatives of construction equipment manufacturers discussing the changing role of full-sized excavating equipment in the utility construction market in the United States. Sizes of excavators mostly used for utility construction; Other uses of excavators; Most...