- Underground Tools, Inc. Debuts Expanded. // Underground Construction;Oct2012, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p65
The article offers information on the expansion of Underground Tools Inc. (UTI) with the introduction of horizontal directional drills (HDD) tooling product line in the U.S. It reports that UTI has a combining quality and affordability in order to provide the connecting tools for the drills of...
- Lateral Launcher with Rear-Viewing Camera Performs Mainline, Lateral Inspections. Wodalski, Ed // Cleaner;Jan2012, p74
The article offers information on Lateral Lancher with ReariViewing Camera from Cues.
- CUES Introduces LAMP II Inspection Camera. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Jun2009, p60
The article evaluates the LAMP II video inspection camera from CUES Inc.
- Felling introduces Cross/Over dump trailer. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/18/2012, p3
A preview of the X55Cross/Over Dump trailer from Felling Trailers is presented.
- Air-Ramp Technology Now an Option for Felling Trailers. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/11/2013, p1
The article reports that Felling Trailers has launched air-ramp technology which will be incorporated in over-the-road semi trailers.
- Felling Trailers Unveils Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck with Oilfield Beavertail. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/3/2013, p1
The article discusses the release of the Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck with Oilfield Beavertail Trailer from Felling Trailers.
- Felling offers new paint choices. // Fleet Owner;Apr2011, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p57
The article offers brief information on new paint colors added to the 2011 models of Felling Trailers Inc.
- CUES Introduces Powered Camera Lift. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Jun2010, p54
The article evaluates the remote-controlled CRP Power Lift for cameras from Cues Inc.
- Felling Trailers to Open Second Location. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/25/2012, p1
The article reports that Felling Trailers will operate a second production facility in Litchfield, Minnesota, in addition to its headquarters at the Sauk Centre facility.