- What's new in trenchless technology. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun94, Vol. 221 Issue 6, p63
Presents the latest equipment used in trenchless technology as of June 1994. Fluid-assisted directional boring system; Track-mounted directional drill rig; Powerful pipe pusher/puller; Pneumatic piercing tools; Soft excavation technology.
- Trenchless construction/rehab continues to boom. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96 Supplement, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on boom in trenchless construction in the United States. Introduction of directional models in the late 1980s; Features of today's horizontal directional drilling equipment; Effective training programs initiated by manufacturers; Improvements in tracking and steering technology. INSETS:...
- What's new in trenchless tools & equipment. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun95, Vol. 222 Issue 6, p48
Presents products related to trenchless technology. Includes PowerLoader drillrod handling system; Hydraulic variable speed boring machines from Laney Machine; Mighty Mole drilling tools from McLaughlin.
- Gaining round. // International Construction;Jun97, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p63
Features equipment and related accessories used in trenchless construction. Includes Terra's City Jet 1012C that minimizes space and setup time; Tracto Technik's Grundodrill series featuring an integral hammer; Ditch Witch's skid-mounted mixing system; Radiodetection's DrillTrack that...
- What's new in trenchless tools, equipment & products. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun96, Vol. 223 Issue 6, p57
Presents trenchless tools, equipment and products. Includes Straightline Manufacturing Inc.'s DirectLine DL4010 horizontal directional drilling; Geological Boring's directional drilling head; Sika Robotics Inc.'s high-tech robotic system.
- What's new in trenchless tools, equipment & products. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun98, Vol. 225 Issue 6, p46
Presents an array of new trenchless tools, equipment and other products. Includes a pneumatic pipe bursting system of TT Technologies; Directional drilling machines from Bor-Mor Inc.; Advanced designed drilling systems from The Charles Machine Works; Pipebursting technology of British Gas.
- SELECTION GUIDE. // Underground Construction;Jul2015, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p48
Charts are presented depicting underground construction firms including LMK Technologies, Contech Engineered Solutions, and Nowak Pipe Reaming Inc., with information on its products and its type.
- Developments In Plastics Pipe Technology And Trenchless Installation. Harget, David; Bowman, Jeremy // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 228 Issue 12, p24
Focuses on the developments in plastics pipeline systems used in trenchless installation and rehabilitation in Great Britain. Components of the pressure pipes; Cost-effectiveness of the plastics pipes; Properties of the plastics pipe systems.
- Down under. // International Construction;May2000, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p29
Features several trenchless excavation machinery for the construction industry. Introduction of the Grundodrill 20S for pulling pipes by Tracto-Technik; Offer of microtunelling systems from Akkerman; Development of Subsite range of tracking instruments by Ditch Witch; Availability of DD660 from...