Sauereisen Extends SewerGard 210 Family of Products
- Sewer pipe penetration detection system. // Underground Construction;Jan1997, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p68
Features Boreseye, a device that detects seismic signals within a sewer network. Advantages of the device over traditional horizontal directional drilling; Manufacturer and developer of the product; How Boreseye operates.
- Understanding Nozzles and How They Work. // Cleaner;Nov2015, p14
The article reports on the importance of choosing the right nozzles for an efficient cleaning operation of sewer or drainline.
- Root killer prevents intrusion inside and outside sewer pipes. WODALSKI, ED // Cleaner;Aug2013, p86
The article describes the Oblitiroot sewer line foaming root killer which prevents root intrusion and stops root growth inside and outside pipes, from Olvidium.
- Crowdsourcing Challenge Flow Restrictor Design. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Nov2010, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p89
The article reports that the Chicago Department of Water Management is in search of a new generation of design for flow restrictors that will be installed in the city's sewer system.
- THE WHOLE: BIG PICTURE. Rulseh, Ted J. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Nov2010, p40
The article evaluates the FlyEye large-pipe inspection system from Cues Inc.
- Joy Purchases EasyCAM Sewer Inspection Equipment. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Nov2010, p48
The article reports on Rick Joy's purchase of EasyCAM Sewer Inspection Equipment, to be headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Locators - Mpe/Leak/Valve/Sewer. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p76
A directory for pipe, leak, valve, and sewer locator providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Rodding Machines. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p87
A directory for rodding machines providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Root Control - Mechanical. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p87
A directory for manufacturers of mechanical root control products in the U.S. is presented.