All Terrain: All The Drill You'll Ever Need
- Directional Drilling: HDD Rigs. // Underground Construction;Sep2011, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p54
The article offers brief information on several equipment and supplies for directional drilling including the Directional Drill 1100 Rapid Setup (DD-1100RS) with optional rod-loader from American Augers Inc., the Grundodrill 4X from TT Technologies Inc., and JT5 compact horizontal directional...
- Directional Drilling: Tracking Systems. // Underground Construction;Sep2011, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p56
The article offers brief information on several tracking systems for directional drilling including the itrack system from Radiodetection Corp./SPX Corp., and the 8500 and 8500T tracker from Ditch Witch Trenching Co., and the Gold Series from Underground Tools Inc. (UTI).
- New Ground Penetrating Radar From Ditch Witch. // Underground Construction;Jun2011, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p72
The article offers brief information on the 2450GR Ground Penetrating radar system from Ditch Witch Trenching Co.
- Ditch Witch RT24. // Landscape & Irrigation;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p3
The article offers brief information on the RT24 22.3-horsepower (hp) trencher from Ditch Witch Trenching Co.
- Bore Planning Software. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Sep2011, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p42
The article evaluates the Windows-based bore planning software, the TMS Plus from Ditch Witch Trenching Co.
- Ditch WitchÂ® Equips, Partners. // Underground Construction;Sep2013 Supplement, p1
The article discusses Charles Machine Works Inc. and its subsidiary dealer organization Ditch Witch Trenching Co. based in Perry, Oklahoma. It mentions that industrial success is combined with the spirit of teamwork, spirit and dealership. It informs about the members of the company which...
- Last minute news. Sleight, Chris // International Construction;Mar2011, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p27
The article previews several construction equipment including MT12 trencher attachment from Ditch Witch Trenching Co., new Alicon breaker range from the company Daemo, and 4048 closed circuit unit from Inertia Machine Corp.
- HDD gets smaller. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p49
Provides information on micro horizontal directional drill (HDD) units exhibited at the 1998 Underground Construction Technology Conference held in January 1998. Service-line applications; Price; Specifications; Features of the products, namely, Boulder Underground Inc.'s Tru-Grade Micro-HDD,...
- What's new in directional drilling rigs. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan95, Vol. 222 Issue 1, p46
Features new directional drilling rigs. Includes StraightLine Mfg. Inc.'s trenchless system; American Directional Drill Division's DD-25; Quick-Shot Model 5120 Guided Boring System.