- HammerHead Trenchless Equipment. // Underground Construction;Mar2012, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p55
The article offers brief information on the TriHawk drill head from Hammerhead Trenchless Equipment.
- HammerHead Trenchless Marks Its 25th Year. // National Driller;Aug2014, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p49
The article announces the anniversary of earth tool firm HammerHead Trenchless Equipment which has been in business for 25 years.
- Product Spotlight. Wodalski, Ed // Municipal Sewer & Water;Nov2013, p50
The article evaluates the HydraLiner epoxy-based resins from HammerHead Trenchless Equipment.
- New Pipe Splitting System From HemmerHead. // Underground Construction;Jul2014, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p45
The article offers a preview of the HammerHead Trenchless Equipment pipe splicing system for natural gas distribution pipelines.
- PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT. Wodalski, Ed // Cleaner;Aug2014, p86
The article evaluates wet-out table by construction tools manufacturing company Hammerhead Trenchless Equipment.
- World's largest pipe ramming hammer unveiled. // Trenchless International;Apr2013, Issue 19, p14
The article presents information on the launch of the pneumatic pipe ramming hammer by HammerHead Trenchless Equipment, manufacturer of ramming tools, at a construction show held in Houston, Texas, on January 29â€“31, 2013.
- HammerHead unveils new online store for CIPP products. // Canadian Underground Infrastructure;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p46
The article reports on the launch of a website by HammerHead Trenchless Equipment for its HydraLiner cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) lateral lining system, offering 24/7 ordering of equipment and consumables.
- HammerHead Opens Canadian Location, Names Ramming/Bursting Manager. // Underground Construction;Dec2014, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p80
The article announces the appointment of Andy Braithwaite as the ramming and bursting sales manager for HammerHead Trenchless Equipment in the firm's eastern Canada regional office.
- HammerHead Offers Trailer Solutions For Lateral Pipe Lining, Bursting. // Underground Construction;May2014, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p47
The article offers information on the HydraLiner trailer packages for cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP) professionals from HammerHead Trenchless Equipment.