- Product Spotlight. Wodalski, Ed // Municipal Sewer & Water;May2012, p50
The article offers brief information on several water system tools including the Big Shot pneumatic piercing tools from Footage Tools Inc., the H Series metering pumps from Fluid Metering Inc., and the Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters from Universal Flow Monitors Inc.
- What's New In... // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2010, Vol. 237 Issue 5, p68
The article evaluates several equipment for the gas pipelines industry including the fly cutter from American Augers Inc., the V500 low-profile vacuum excavator from McLaughlin Inc. and the pneumatic tools from Footage Tools Inc.
- More mothers of invention. Johnston, Stephanie // Public Works;Jan2013, Vol. 144 Issue 1, p7
The article focuses on several public works projects in Illinois including marketing of deflector shield device by Footage Tools Inc. and uses of a homemade anti-icing system.
- Footage Tools. // Underground Construction;Feb2012, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p18
The article offers brief information on the C165 Squeeze Off tool for controlling steel anodeless riser breaks from Footage Tools Inc.
- Lighter weight, more power in evolution of pneumatic tools. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct95, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the steady improvement in the performance to weight ratios in pneumatic impact tools over the past five years to 1995. Conventional design of pneumatic impact tools; Description of the evolutionary process; Use of computer modeling to improve the performance of lighter weight tools;...
- Pneumatic fittings available in variety of shapes and sizes. Heney, P.J. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Dec97, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p40
Highlights various pneumatic fittings for use in replacing components in compressed air systems. How trouble-prone areas of pneumatic systems are identified; Identification of fittings; Sizes of the fittings; Provisions of the fittings.
- Pneumatic breaker has a handle on ergonomics. // Government Product News;Oct96, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p35
Features the TEX P's Hand and Arm Protection System (HAPS). Less vibrations than other pneumatic breakers; Spring-loaded design; Reduction on the risk of injury; Built-in silencer; Other features of the new pneumatic breaker.
- Pneumatics manufacturers clearing up fieldbus confusion. Murray, Charles J. // Design News;8/26/96, Vol. 52 Issue 16, p21
Comments on the engineering design community's confusion over the compatibility of pneumatic tools with fieldbus protocols. Combination of speed and information capacity of fieldbus protocols; Keys to using fieldbus standards; Examples of solutions used by manufacturers to solve compatibility...
- Getting under driveways. // Landscape & Irrigation;Jan2005, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p8
Introduces the "Big Shot" underground piercing tool from Footage Tools. Elimination of the need for cutting up a driveway; Suitability of the "Big SHot" for sidewalks, gardens and golf fairways. Requirement for installation under driveways.