- SR Motors coming on strong. // Appliance Manufacturer;Oct94, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p27
Focuses on the advantages of switched-reluctance (SR) motors. Advancements in electronic-switching devices and computer-designed programs; A.O. Smith Electrical Products Co.'s series of switched-reluctance hermetic and fractional horsepower motors and controls for HVAC applications.
- Replacement Fan Motors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/8/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 10, p9
The article evaluates the 13-W output replacement motor from A. O. Smith Electrical Products Co.
- Enhanced Comfort, Close Collaboration. N.C.R. // Appliance Manufacturer;Oct98, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p58
Features A.O Smith Electrical Products Co.'s FSD variable-speed motor concept, a commercialized fan motor/controller package that uses a single-point, low-speed inverter topology. Features of the product; Functionality of the equipment; Advantages offered by the company's devices.
- Replacement motors. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2011, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p22
The article offers brief information on the JuggerNaut line of inverter-duty condenser-fan replacement motors for the commercial air-conditioning and refrigeration markets from A. O. Smith Electrical Products Co.
- Benefits of `new' motor technology are promising, says A.O. Smith. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/8/95, Vol. 195 Issue 2, p33
Evaluates a digital switched reluctance (dsr) motor by A.O. Smith Electrical Products Company, displayed at the 1995 IAHR Expo in Chicago. Concept of switched reluctance; Technology involved; Utility of the motor.
- 'Motor Decisions Matter' Adds Sponsors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/21/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 16, p11
Highlights the products of companies sponsoring the Motor Decisions Matter campaign, a national effort promoting NEMA Premium motors and motor management in the U.S. Purpose of the manufactures of A.O. Smith Electrical Products Co.; Range of the technologies available at Siemens Energy &...
- EPAct certification. // WaterWorld;Nov2000, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p5
This article reports that A.O. Smith Electrical Products is the first motor manufacturer certified by the U.S. Department of Energy as conforming to the Energy Policy Act of 1992 (EPAct). The company's general-purpose, integral horsepower motors meet or exceed the new government standards for...
- Condenser Fan Motors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/29/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 5, p8
The article introduces A.O. Smith Electrical Products Co.'s HeatMaster totally enclosed HVAC condenser fan replacement motors. The condenser fan motors are built with Class F insulation for maximum ambient temperature ratings. The key features and benefits offered by the condenser fan motors are...
- Motors. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;11/21/2005, Vol. 226 Issue 12, p11
The article features the eight-pole motors of the 4-in-1 multiple horsepower replacement motor line from A.O. Smith Electrical Products Co. in the U.S. The design comes in two types, a sleeve-bearing model and a ball-bearing model, both offers reversible rotation capability of enclosed motors....