Fully packaged rooftop ventilator system
- Greenheck ships ERVs 'Quick Delivery'. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/07/98, Vol. 205 Issue 14, p33
Announces GreenHeck's offering of a delivery of select energy recovery ventilators (ERV) through its `Quick Delivery' program.
- Greenheck offers rush delivery of ERVs. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;03/22/99, Vol. 206 Issue 12, p10
Reports on Schofield, Wisconsin-based Greenheck's offering of a ten-day rush delivery of select energy recovery ventilators via its `Quick Delivery' program.
- Packaged Ventilation System Designed To Meet Outdoor Air Challenges. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Oct2011, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p28
The article offers brief information on the Model RV/RVE pre-engineered packaged rooftop ventilation unit from Greenheck Fan Corp.
- Achrnews.com. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/14/2015, Vol. 256 Issue 2, p4
The article offers brief information on the Model ECV energy recovery ventilator (ERV) from Greenheck Fan Corp.
- Greenheck Product Center is ventilation's `Mall of America'. Johnson, Wayne // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/15/98, Vol. 204 Issue 7, p3
Describes Greenheck Fan Corp.'s Product Center in Schofield, Wisconsin. Displays of the array of ventilation equipment that Greenheck manufactures; Static products and working models; Contact information.
- Die racks are key to race for space. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Mar2008, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the usage of die racks by Greenheck for their ventilation equipment, which enables the company to surpass its growth struggle in the U.S. market. The company's growth has doubled its sales to about $500 million, and has strained Greenheck's main production facility which...
- SPECIAL PRODUCTS. // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2015, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p149
The article offers information on heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration products including the ME humidifier from Nortec, the Model RV(E)-120 pre-engineered rooftop ventilation system from Greenheck, and the NE 200 Series modular commercial dehumidifier from Seresco USA.
- Curling club scores humidity balance with ERV, makeup air. // Engineered Systems;Feb2016, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p14
The article offers the author's insights on the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) engineering challenges in the design of the Wasau Curling Center in Wausau, Wisconsin. Topics discussed include the use of energy recovery ventilators (ERV) from air movement and control equipment...
- HVAC. // Health Facilities Management;Jun2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p12
The article evaluates several heating, ventilation and air-conditioning equipment including the Model FSL-401 sand louver from Greenheck, the ACCUSTAT P2DL portable data logger from Biological Controls Inc., and the ModSync Sequencing System from Fulton.