- Pressure-to- current transducer. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Dec2011, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p57
The article offers brief information on the Dwyer Instruments's Model PI pressure-to-current transducer from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- Pressure Transmitter With Flexible Calibration. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Mar2011, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p40
The article offers brief information on the Mercoid Series 3100 Smart Pressure Transmitter from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- Ceramic Sensor Pressure Transmitter. // Processing (08968659);Feb2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p35
The article evaluates the Series 628CR Pressure Transmitter from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- New Technology Showcase. // BioPharm International;Feb2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p66
The article evaluates various pharmaceutical technologies including the Digihelic II Differential Pressure Controller from Dwyer Instruments, the SpectraMax L microplate luminometer from Molecular Devices Corp. and the BioWelder and BioSealer from Sartorius AG.
- Pressure Measurement Goes High-Tech. Migliore, Matt // Flow Control;Jul2007, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p6
The article comments on the emergence of innovative pressure sensing instruments in the market. Craig Martin, product manager for pressure systems manufacturer Dwyer Instruments, cites that piezoresistive, capacitive and half-effect sensors are leading the demand for pressure sensing...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Flow Control;Jun2013, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p43
The article evaluates several flow control equipment including the AST5300 wet/wet differential-pressure transducer from American Sensor Technologies Inc., the Model FCLS Flush Capacitance Level Switch from Dwyer Instruments Inc., and the SA2 series of thermocouple sensors from Omega Engineering...
- SHOW CAPSULES. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Mar2008, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p48
The article evaluates several medical equipment including Series DH3 Differential Pressure Controller from Dwyer Instruments Inc., Tablex 2 metal detector from Mettler-Toledo Safeline Inc., and Quattroflow 1200S pump from Triangle Process Equipment
- Dwyer offers new tool, test instruments. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/20/95, Vol. 194 Issue 12, p21
Looks at the features of a pocket `Air Velocity Calculator', developed by Dwyer Instruments Inc. based in Indiana. Other products developed by the company.
- Dwyer Instruments, Inc. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Dec2002, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p1
Features the Series SFI-800 Sight Flow Indicator from Dwyer Instruments Inc. Product features; Contact information.