Rotary compressor line
- TECUMSEH PRODUCTS COMPANY EXPANDING OPERATIONS IN VERONA, MISSISSIPPI. // Appliance Design;Sep2013, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p6
The article focuses on the report that refrigeration and air conditioning products producer Tecumseh Products Co. will expand its operations in Verona, Mississippi. It states that the company officials announced the expansion during a meeting with Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant to comply with...
- CFC phaseout management in all sizes. Doppel, Paul L. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/19/93, Vol. 189 Issue 12, p40
Discusses how compressor manufacturer Tecumseh Products Co. has tackled the issue of CFC phaseout management. CFC alternatives; Switching to R-22; Use of MP39 with Tecumseh compressors; Phase III: 502 alternates; Options for store owners; Customer education.
- Tecumseh extends rotary range. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Nov2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p35
The article offers information on the RN series of rotary compressors developed by Tecumseh for commercial refrigeration, air conditioning and thermodynamic systems.
- Tecumseh offers `Rapid Response' program for oem's. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/7/95, Vol. 195 Issue 15, p26
Announces the release of Tecumseh Products Co.'s `Rapid Response Program' for original equipment manufacturers. Capacities of available products; Contact information.
- Tecumseh to produce scroll compressors by end of 1994. Mahoney, Thomas A. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/7/94, Vol. 193 Issue 10, p21
Reports on Tecumseh Products Co.'s plans to add a new scroll compressor to its line of rotary and reciprocating compressors. Estimated market share of the compressor; Customers that made major commitments to HFC-134a.
- Tecumseh Opens Technology Center. // ASHRAE Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the opening of the new Global Technology Center of Tecumseh Products Co. in Ann Arbor, Michigan on May 1, 2012.
- Outdoor power equipment engines may pose fire hazard. // Fire Engineering;Dec99, Vol. 152 Issue 12, p40
Reports the recalling of engines equipped with a fuel shutoff valve by Tecumseh Products Co. in Grafton, Wisconsin. Defect in the fuel line of the motor; Manufacture date of motors involved; Machines that uses engines equipped with fuel shutoff valve; Contact information.
- Unchanged melody. Reingold, Jennifer // FW;4/26/94, Vol. 163 Issue 9, p40
Reports on the marketing strategies of Tecumseh Products Company. Control of the North American market for snowblower engines; Marketability of stock following its public offering; Maximization of profits on compressor lines.
- Tecumseh website goes global. // Snips;Aug2012, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p49
The article offers information on the web site of Tecumseh Products company, located at www.tecumseh.com.