Thermostatic mixing valve
- THE MULTIFLEX THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE. // Contractor Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p46
The article offers brief information on the Multiflex Thermostatic Mixing Valve from Cash Acme.
- New Products Take Priority At Revitalized Cash Acme. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Oct2005, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p76
Deals with the plumbing, heating and cooling products introduced by Cash Acme as of October 2005. SharkBite push connection system; SoloSet pressure reducing valve; HeatGuard thermostatic mixing valve.
- New Products. // PM Engineer;Mar2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p34
The article offers information on several new plumbing products. They include Cash Acme's EB-25 Multi-Cartridge SoloSet pressure-reducing valve that eliminates the need for two-valve installation. Another is Webstone's 7-in-1 valve assembly called Purge & Fill, which is available in sweat....
- SharkBite Push-Fit Technology. // Supply House Times;Nov2010, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p80
The article evaluates the SharkBiteÂ® push-fit technology for the connection of PEX, chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) and copper pipes from Cash Acme.
- Let's Twist Again. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Aug2010, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p26
The article evaluates several solderless pipe connectors, including the SharkBite Connection System from Cash Acme, the Speedfit advanced push-fitting system from John Guest and the FlowTite R-Series lead-free push-on valve from Accor Technology.
- PRODUCT TREND OF THE MONTH. Rubio, Suzette // Supply House Times;Nov2007, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p66
The article presents a comparison of plumbing fixtures including 375 Reduced Pressure Principle Assembly from Zum, unleaded backflow preventers from Danfoss Flomatics and Cash-Flo Reduced Pressure Zone preventer from Cash Acme.
- First Briefing. // Supply House Times;May2003, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p64
Reports career development of executives in the plumbing industry in the U.S. as of May 2003. Resignation of Jay Fidler as chairman of Hercules Chemical Co.; Appointment of David M. Siegal as president of Hercules Chemical Co.; Promotion of Kendrick Keaves as the North American national sales...
- Silicone diaphragm blocks back pressure. // Machine Design;8/24/95, Vol. 67 Issue 15, p40
Reports on Resenex Corp.'s development of a three-piece valve to overcome the problems of ball-check, disc and duck-bill valves. Description; Applications; Performance.
- Precision dispensing valve give downtime the boot. // Machine Design;08/21/97, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p156
Presents information on precision dispensing valves. Reference to how the dispensing operation at Truck Lite Company in Falconer, New York was able to turn its downtime into production; Importance of controlling the application of the compound; Comments from Mark Griewisch, an engineer with...