Look, Ma Bell! No New Wires
- Cisco serves up wireless boxes to AT&T. // CED;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on the introduction of new wireless Internet protocol television receiver named as ISB7005 launched by Cisco Systems Inc. As stated, U-Verse is assembled with Internet technology rather than cable technology which makes it easier for the customers of AT&T to receive the...
- COMMUNICATIONS. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/7/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 41, p7
The article reports on the plan of AT&T to introduce fourth-generation (4G) Long Term Evolution (LTE) wireless network technology in Salt Lake City, Utah in late 2012.
- AT&T Strengthens Mobile Coverage across East Texas. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);8/6/2009, Vol. 102 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the announcement made by telecommunication company AT&T in the U.S. regarding its activation of more than 25 new cell sites in East Texas which will improve mobile of residents and businesses in the area.
- AT&T LAUNCHES MICROSITE FOR CHICAGO AREA TO SHOW UP-TO-DATE LOCAL NETWORK UPGRADES. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;6/27/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 21, p4
The article focuses on the launch of a microsite by the company AT&T that will provide a wireless network enhancement and Internet speed upgrades in Chicago, Illinois.
- AT&T LAUNCHES MICROSITE FOR CHICAGO AREA TO SHOW UP-TO-DATE LOCAL NETWORK UPGRADES. // Chicago Weekend;6/27/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 25, p4
The article focuses on the launching of a wireless network system by AT&T, a telecommunication service provider, for the areawireless users of Chicago, Illinois.
- Region Likely to Win as Wireless Wars Intensify. Carr, Reo // San Diego Business Journal;12/12/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p43
The article discusses several reasons why the wireless wars waged by Verizon Wireless, AT&T, and their allies provide special importance in San Diego, California.
- IPhone 3G has corporate feel. Cox, John // Network World;6/16/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p14
The article explores on IPhone third generation's (3G) latest upgradation of its software. According to the article, Apple and AT&T are the company who made the device a viable enterprise client which features a 2.0 version of its software programs that incorporates for users and IT departments,...
- BULGARIAN MINISTRY SELECTS CISCO FOR DISASTER RECOVERY. // Worldwide Telecom;Sep2002, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p8
Reports that Cisco Systems has been selected to provide the network infrastructure at a disaster recovery center for the Bulgarian Ministry of Transport and Communications in September 2002.
- When promise delivers. Hickey, Mark // Telephony;03/29/99, Vol. 236 Issue 13, p56
Discusses the services being provided by Internet protocol (IP) technology vendors. Details on how Cisco's voice-over-IP network works; Concerns over IP technology.