FROM THE FIELD PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM. // Sustainable Facility;Jan2012, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p6
The article offers information on DuCool air conditioning and dehumidification systems from Advantix Systems.
- The Air Conditioner. FEIFER, JASON // Popular Mechanics;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 191 Issue 6, p52
The article focuses on the development and progress of air conditioners. It discusses a brief history on the development of air-conditioning in the early 1990s, benefits of air conditioners to factories, surgeries and server farms, and the need for air conditioners to evolve and protect the...
- HVAC. // Health Facilities Management;Jan2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p10
The article describes several hospital equipment and supplies including the DuCool air-conditioning and dehumidification system from Advantix Systems, the PPC4000 combustion efficiency system from Fireye Inc., and the DryCool Standard dehumidification system from Munters Corp.
- Product profiles. // Engineered Systems;Aug2000, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p96
Features a selection of products for use in heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning mechanical systems. Dehumidifier; System programmer; Pressure transducer; Motor controller; Desiccant dehumidification system; Damper actuators.
- Natatorium dehumidification goes swimmingly, aided by geothermal and heat recovery. // Engineered Systems;Jul2013, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p21
The article presents a case study of the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system at the Aquatic and Community Centre in the city of CÃ´te Saint Luc in Quebec. The HVAC strategy at the facility has surpassed many national energy efficiency code requirements due to the energy...
- New systems make conservation easier. Sheivachman, Andrew // Hotel Management (21582122);1/1/2011, Vol. 226 Issue 1, p36
The article offers brief information on the DuCool dehumidification and cooling units from Advantix Systems.
- Liquid-desiccant system. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Mar2012, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p18
The article offers brief information on the DuTreat Roof Top (DTRT 5000/30) rooftop air-conditioning and dehumidification system from Advantix Systems.
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/27/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 17, p6
The article offers brief information on heating and ventilation products including the DuCool dehumidification and cooling system line from Advantix Systems, the YK-EP Energy Plus centrifugal chiller from Johnson Controls Inc., and the solar-powered wireless door-window sensor from Illumra...
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM. // Sustainable Facility;Aug2011, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p10
The article offers brief information on DuCool air conditioning and dehumidification systems from Advantix Systems.