Highly Integrated Motor Starters Assist in Center's Pursuit of LEED Certification
- Motor starter with thermal motor protection. // Plant Engineering;Mar2011, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p24
The article offers brief information on the BAS 1P motor starter from Cerus Industrial Inc.
- Energy Management Unit. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;5/9/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 2, p8
The article mentions the Energy Management Starter (EMS) from Cerus Industrial Inc.
- Cerus Industrial Is Aquired. // National Driller;Sep2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of Hillsboro, Oregon-based Cerus Industrial Inc. by Franklin Electric Co. Inc. for 25.7 million dollars in an all-cash transaction.
- Motor control module. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Sep2013, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p58
The article offers brief information on the Building Automation Starter (BAS) motor controls from Cerus Industrial.
- Motor oil. // Automotive Marketing;May93, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p40
Discusses the two kinds of motor oils, namely natural motor oils and synthetic motor oils. Basestock; Additives; Types of hydrocarbon molecules in crude oils; Production of synthetic motor oils through chemical synthesis processes; Most-used additives; Viscosity-index improvers; Dispersants;...
- Cooling system. // Automotive Marketing;May93, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p44
Discusses the complexity of the vehicle cooling systems. Heat generated by automobile engines; Working mechanism of cooling systems; Proper engine temperatures; Function of the thermostat; Process of the thermostat; Check the complete system for proper operation. INSET: Glossary..
- Motors. // Appliance Manufacturer;Dec96, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p37
Presents information on different motor products. Series 26 motors of Bison Gear and Engineering; D123 Brushless DC Motor of Comair Rotron; Orbit Permanent Magnet Motors of Cramer Company; Paging Motors of Micro Mo Electronics; Others.
- Lead-acid R&D needs automaker change. // Automotive News;4/12/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5494, Automotive news insight p2i
Reports on the progress of research into an advanced lead-acid battery for electric cars. Use of lead mesh instead of lead plates; Search for partners to develop the manufacturing system; Greater amount of energy per kilogram than in standard lead-acid batteries; Life cycle.
- Neo magnets boost fuel economy. Morcos, Anthony C.; Campbell, Peter; Budimir, Miles // Machine Design;9/5/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 17, p92
Discusses the use of neodymium-iron-boron (neo) magnets for motors. Reason behind the slow acceptance of neo magnets in the automotive industry; Comparison between neo magnets and ferrite magnets; Benefits of neo magnets.