- Oakley's New Process Expands Rx Range for Its High Wraps. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;4/21/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p38
The article announces the launch of Oakley True Digital Edge, a proprietary technology for people with more advanced prescriptions to wear Oakley's high-wrap sunglasses.
- Seasons in the Sun. Mueller, Geoff // Fly Fisherman;Jul2007, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p18
The article evaluates several sunglasses, including products from Orvis Co., Oakley Inc., and Live Eyewear.
- PEEPER KEEPERS. // Bicycling;Sep2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p90
The article evaluates several sunglasses including GIRO HAVIK, SportMask Girl and Ryders Diamond.
- THE ELEMENTS OF SPORTS. // 20/20;Apr2008, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p43
The article evaluates the Straight Jacket sunglass from Oakley Inc.
- MODO RELEASES ECO SUNGLASSES. // Vision Monday;3/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p054
The article evaluates the 2010 eco Sunglass collection from Modo.
- Sight Fishing. L. R. // Boating;Oct2007, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p64
The article evaluates JKruz Inc.'s Tornado sunglasses.
- Top Coats. // InStyle;Nov2009, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p125
The article evaluates several commercial products for women including a wool-nylon coat from Plastic Island, the Acetate sunglasses from Christian Roth and the Belle leather boots by Sigerson Morrison.
- BEAU SOLEIL. Estell, Libby // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;Jul2007 WWD Accessories Supplement, p38
The article provides information on the line of sunglasses from French footwear designer Robert Clergerie.
- NOT JUST FOR JOCKS. Galea, Christine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;Jul2007 WWD Accessories Supplement, p38
The article provides information on the collection of sunglasses for men and women launched by Kaenon Polarized.