- NEW VIEWS. // Salt Water Sportsman;May2008, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p106
The article evaluates the new NX40 and NX45 NavStations information systems from Simrad.
- Trendsetting Electronics. Law, Glenn // MotorBoating;Apr2008, Vol. 201 Issue 4, p70
The article evaluates electronic systems and units that are expected to make a big impact on navigation and safety in 2008, including digital radar technology, the Sim-Net-ready NX40 GPs chart plotter from Simrad and the GPM400 module, a black-box processor from Raymarine.
- Gadgets and Gear Gone Wild. Naranjo, Ralph // Cruising World;2/1/2015, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p70
The article evaluates several cruising electronic equipment and supplies including the B&G ForwardScan sounder, Simrad NSS/NSO evo2 navigation system, and Garmin GPSMap 7607 plotter.
- Brave New Navcenters. Husick, Chuck // Yachting;Jun2007, Vol. 201 Issue 6, p34
The article reviews navigations systems used in yachting. INSET: The Loran-C/e-Loran Update.
- Sygic brings truck navigation product to North America. // Fleet Owner;Aug2014, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p57
The article provides information on the Sygic Truck Navigation from Sygic including its features and capabilities.
- GARMIN NUVI 880 FEATURES SPEECH RECOGNITION. // Audiotex Update;Feb2008, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p1
The article evaluates the Nuvi 880 premium portable navigation device from Garmin International Inc.
- NAVSTAR POWERS VOICE NAVIGATOR WITH NAVTEQ U.S. MAP DATA. // Audiotex Update;Feb2008, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p4
The article evaluates the Voice Navigator with NAVTEQ map data for the U.S. from NavStar Technologies Inc.
- GPS that shares tips, and other show gizmos. Allen, Leslie J. // Automotive News;1/14/2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6290, p24
The article evaluates the Dash Express navigation system from Dash Navigation Inc.
- Oh Kapten! My Kapten! Where am I?: A Review of the Kapten PLUS Personal Navigation Device. Denham, Jim // Accessworld: Technology for Consumers with Visual Impairments;Jul2011, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p7
The article evaluates the Kapten PLUS personal navigation device from Kapsys.