- BROADBAND RADAR. Ellison, Ben // Power & Motoryacht;Mar2009, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p38
The article evaluates the Broadband Radar (BR) from Navico Ltd.
- Simrad Broadband Radar makes its debut. // Ausmarine;Sep2009, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p32
The article evaluates the Simrad BR24 Broadband Radar from Navico.
- Radar Redux. Law, Glenn // Salt Water Sportsman;Mar2010, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p30
The article evaluates several electronic equipments for fishing and boating, including the HD digital radar from Navico Ltd., the RD418HD Digital Radome Scanner from Raymarine Inc., and the M-Series thermal night-vision camera from FLIR Systems Inc.
- READY FOR A CLOSE-UP. J. Y. W. // Yachting;Apr2009, Vol. 205 Issue 4, p84
The article focuses on the technology developed by Navico Ltd. which is intended for recreational boaters.
- Why shout when you can whisper? // Power & Motoryacht;Dec2010, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p30
The article evaluates the BSM-2 fishfinder from Navico Ltd.
- GoFree: Simrad Nav Goes Mobile. // Practical Sailor;Mar2013, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p22
The article evaluates the GoFree WiFi networking device for Simrad products from Navico.
- ONBOARD MOBILITY. Schmidt, David // Yachting;Sep2015, Vol. 218 Issue 3, p80
The article evaluates wireless pilot controller instrument NMEA 2000 from Navico.
- Simrad 23cm and 41cm radar display for the commercial market. // Ausmarine;Jan2016, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p45
The article evaluates the Simrad R2009 portrait display and the R3016 wide-screen radar display from Navico Ltd.
- ELECTRONICS. WOOD, JASON Y. // Power & Motoryacht;Sep2013, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p24
The article offers brief information on the B&G Zeus Touch sail specific navigation device from Navico that is designed for sailors to quickly view laylines.