'AM McGilvray II' Marine Rescue NSW takes on another Steber
- 'Peter E. Weston.'. // Ausmarine;May2009, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p28
The article evaluates the rescue vessel Peter E. Weston from Stebercraft International.
- 'BR30.'. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p22
The article previews the BR30 9.5m Naiad Rescue Vessel-series from Yamba Welding & Engineering.
- 'CP30'. // Ausmarine;Jul2015, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p22
The article evaluates the CP30 search and rescue vessel from ship manufacturer Sailfish Catamarans.
- Redemption. // Ausmarine;Nov2008, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p24
The article evaluates the Redemption 11.3m Medivac search and rescue boat from Woody Marine Fabrication.
- Steber International continues larger boat drive. // Ausmarine;Aug2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p15
The article reports on the purchase of all assets and intellectual property associated with the New Westcoaster 16-22 meter moulds by Steber International as part of the company's strategy to produce larger-model vessels that would increase the range and speed capabilities of its existing fleet.
- Yanmar powers new Steber Twin Cab charter cruiser. // Ausmarine;Nov2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p32
The article reports that Australian boat builder Steber International has launched its latest offering, the Steber 3800 Twin Cab powered by a Yanmar 6LY3-STP turbo-charged engine, at the 2011 Sydney International Boat Show held in New South Wales.
- Steber International. // Ausmarine;Nov2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p28
The article offers brief information on the Bluebottle unmanned surface vessel (USV) series from New South Wales-based boat builder Steber International.
- STEBER INTERNATIONAL. // Ausmarine;Dec2015, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p36
The article evaluates the patrol vessel constructed by boat building company Steber International.
- 'LONSDALE'. // Ausmarine;May2014, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p20
The article reviews the Londsdale patrol and security vessel from Steber International.