- 'Nada Maree'. Anderson, Guy // Professional Fisherman;Jul2002, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p26
Provides information on Nada Maree, a fishing boat developed by Lyndcraft Boats. Features; Details of its sea trials; Owner.
- 'Narkosis.'. Wallis, Jonathan // Ausmarine;Apr2012, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p31
The article previews the Narkosis dive boat from Lyndcraft Boats.
- 'Taylors Bay.'. WALLIS, JON // Ausmarine;Oct2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p24
The article evaluates the Taylors Bay fish farm work boat, built by Lyndcraft Boats of Tasmania and designed by Michael Hunn.
- Boating '89: Finest of the fleet. McKeown, B. // Outdoor Life;Jan89, Vol. 183 Issue 1, p28
Presents Outdoor Life's selection of this year's top boats. Brief descriptions of Outboard Marine's Tech Deck, Fisher Marine's Grey Thunder Crappie 18, Big Water Grumman GBW223 Cuddy Cabin, Tracker/Sea Craft's PF16 Bass Tracker, Grady-WhiteMarlin 280, Stratos 279V, Bayliner 2302 Trophy...
- Water Roadster. // Boating World;Feb2008, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p22
The article describes the Corvette Limited Edition Sport-V boat.
- Sense/Sensibility. Wooldridge, John // Yachting;Jan2007, Vol. 201 Issue 1, p48
The article evaluates the Sabre 34 Hard Top Express motor yacht.
- Star Vehicle. Pike, Dag // Yachting;Jan2007, Vol. 201 Issue 1, p52
The article evaluates the Riva 63 Vertigo motor yacht.
- Zodiac's tender. // Yachting;Jan2008, Vol. 203 Issue 1, p24
The article evaluates the 19 foot tender vessel made by the Zodiac company of boatbuilders.
- The story behind the numbers. Coyle, Jay // Yachting;May97, Vol. 181 Issue 5, p16
Focuses on the need for professionals and enthusiasts to understand the significance of boat test data. Difficulty of duplicating weight and center of gravity; Key factors in planing hull performance; Dabbling with propellers.