- 'LITTLE DRYDEN'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Sep2014, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p23
The article evaluates the Little Dryden line boat/tender from Southerly Designs.
- Western Boat Builders -- a leading contributor in offshore vessel construction and conversion. // Ausmarine;Nov2009, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p23
The article features Geraldton Boat Builders, Western Australia's powerhouse of lobster boat building. In the 1990s, the company has made a decision to diversify into patrol boats and had already built patrol boats for the state's Fisheries Department and had exclusive use of the work of...
- Southerly Designs. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Sep2012, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p45
The article offers information about Western Australia-based naval architecture firm Southerly Designs Pty. Ltd.which offers varieties of vessel designs including crew boats, offshore supply vessels (OSVs) for oil and gas sector and high-speed vessels.
- 'Day Dawn'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Oct2013, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p28
The article evaluates the Day Dawn lobster fishing boat designed by Southerly Designs and built by GBB.
- Southerly Designs expands into conversion sector. // Ausmarine;Apr2012, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p34
The article reports that naval architecture firm Southerly Designs of West Australia offers not only new vessel designs but also a range of refit and conversion services including stability calculations, safety plans, and class changes.
- Southerly Designs. MACINTYRE, IAIN // Ausmarine;Nov2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p32
The article features Southerly Designs in Port Denison, Western Australia and its foray in the pilot boat market.
- 'K2' Something special from Western Boat Builders. Brown, Mike // Professional Fisherman;Nov2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p35
Features K2, a lobster boat designed by Southerly Designs. Overall length; Beam; Draught; Construction material; Main engines; Gear box; Speed; Fuel capacity.
- Southerly's designs are building across the region. // Ausmarine;Sep2006, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p29
The article focuses on naval architecture company Southerly Designs, which continues to add a wide variety of designs to their portfolio. Strategic marine built and launched the 31-meter crew vessel Svitzer Al Safliya in their yard in Singapore. The North Island lobster carrier boat features an...
- 'CRUEL SEA'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jul2014, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p21
The article offers information on the rebuilt lobster fishing boat called "Cruel Sea" designed by Southerly Designs and built by Fine Entry Marine, both located in Western Australia.