- Boat Of All Trades! // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Feb2009, p23
The article evaluates the Tees Sentinel boat from Lyme Boats.
- Incat Crowther to design 29-metre utility catamaran for repeat customer. // Ausmarine;Dec2009, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the contract awarded to Incat Crowther to design a second utility catamaran for Offshore Unlimited in Tasmania.
- Incat Crowther's new Nigerian crew boats meet "bulletproof chalenge". // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p17
The article previews the 20-metre monohull crew boats under construction for C and I Leasing of Nigeria at Veecraft Marine in South Africa by New South Wales-based naval architects Incat Crowther for delivery in mid 2013.
- Incat designs NYC ferries. // International Cruise & Ferry Review;Autumn/Winter2016, Issue 49, p24
The article reports that Incat Crowther announced design plans for the 150-passenger ferries to be used in a new Citywide Ferry Service in New York City.
- 'Sure Pride.'. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p20
The article previews the Sure Pride all-aluminum catamaran wind farm service vessel from Incat Crowther.
- Incat Crowther ferry trio construction underway. // Ausmarine;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the status of construction of three catamaran ferries designed by the company Incat Crowther in Australia.
- Incat Crowther announces 'Kilimanjaro IV' contract for Zanzibar. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the contract signed by Incat Crowther for the design of the "Kilimanjaro IV," Coastal Fast Ferries' fourth catamaran ferry in Tanzania.
- RICHARDSON DEVINE MARINE. // Ausmarine;Dec2015, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p32
The article evaluates passenger ferry from ship building company Incat Crowther Design.
- Incat to design vessels for Philippine government. // Ausmarine;Mar2016, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p16
The article reports that shipbuilding company Incat Crowther was contracted to design a multi-mission monohull patrol vessel for the Philippine government as part of the government's actions on preventing illegal fishing in the country.