- Innovating in paradise. Bass, Cotin // NZ Business;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p20
The article focuses on Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles, founded by engineer Keith Knapp. It is noted that with contracts in place with the Department of Conservation, the commercial side of the business has grown rapidly. It is stated that Keith's son Greg already had many of the tinkering skills...
- 'Premium Dream.'. WALLIS, JONATHAN // Ausmarine;Oct2008, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p22
The article evaluates the tourist and commuter ferry constructed by Richardson Devine Marine Construction of Tasmania for Maruo Construction, Japan and operated by Ishigaki Dream Tours.
- Ferry on Skis. // Time;
The article evaluates the PT 20 and PT 50 hydrofoil ferries developed by Sicilian engineer Carlo Rodriguez.
- 'Kilimanjaro IV'. // Ausmarine;May2013, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p24
The article reviews the Kilimanjaro 4 ferry marine vessel from Richardson Devine Marine.
- Austal continues to lead the way, locally and globally. // Ausmarine;Nov2009, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p22
The article provides information on the trimaran vehicle ferry to be launched by Western Australian shipbuilder Austal in November 2009 and which will be completed in February 2010.
- 'Natchan World'. // Ausmarine;Jun2008, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p28
The article evaluates the Natchan World high speed Ro-Pax ferry operated by Higashi Nihon Ferry and built by Incat Tasmania.
- 'Wisemans Ferry' and 'Settlement Point.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p22
The article evaluates the Wisemans Ferry and Settlement Point cross-river cable vehicle ferries built by The Birdon Group for New South Wales.
- PERSONAL FERRIES. // Boating;May2009, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p62
The article evaluates several military ferries including the ACB Bowloader from Aluminum Chambered Boats Inc. (ACB), Rib 28 Cat from Nautical International Inc., and Float Trailer from Admiral Drive Systems Inc.
- Sail the Stena alternative. // Truck & Driver;Oct2010, p76
The article evaluates the ferry Stena Hollandica from Stena Line AB.