Comparison shopping for drugs
- Google Apps Premier provides basic mobile device control. Garcia, Andrew // eWeek;3/15/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p18
The article evaluates the Google Apps Premier and Education editions from Google Inc.
- Three Views of the New York Times in Digital Form. Joss, Molly // Digital Publishing Report;10/15/2012, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p1
The article evaluates a web application for ipad App.NYTimes.com from New York Times Co. INSET: The New York Times Launches HTML5 Web App for iPad.
- Hargreaves launches enhanced annuity shopping around service. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/10/2013, p1
The article evaluates an online enhanced annuity search engine from Hargreaves Lansdown plc.
- SciVal Spotlight Illuminates Research Strengths. Baumann, Michael // Information Today;Feb2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p37
The article evaluates the SciVal Spotlight, a part of a suite of strategic decision support tools, from Elsevier.
- World History for Us All. // Special Education Technology Practice;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p8
The article features the web-based teaching tool World History for Us All.
- Web-based tool helps growers 'see' nitrogen needs. Fitchette, Todd // Western Farm Press Exclusive Insight;10/10/2013, p2
The article offers a preview of CropManage, a Web-based application developed by University of California Cooperative Extension (UCCE) irrigation and water resources advisor Michael Cahn to help farmers better manage nitrogen and water usage on crops.
- Buddy: a digital mental wellbeing service. Treanor, Aisling; Harris, Katie; Abrar, Adil; Carson, Jerome // British Journal of Wellbeing;Oct2011, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p10
The article evaluates a digital service called Buddy, which supports the recovery of people with mental disabilities.
- Compliance Specialist Releases Upgrade. // Credit Union Times;10/28/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p6
The article evaluates the Control web-based solution from Continuity Engine Inc.
- MTech. // Hospitality Upgrade;Fall2012, p107
A review is presented of several Internet-based software solutions from MTech Group Ltd., including HotSOS, Room Expeditor (REX), and PMWorks.