Sets Up Easily and Is Mobile, Too
- Advanced Security Technologies. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;4/21/2014, p7
The article offers information on Mobile Surveillance Unit (MSU), an advanced technology-based security system from eCamSecure.
- eCamSecure Celebrates 10 Years & 5 Diamonds. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2010, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p42
The article reports that eCamSecure of Gardena, California, a division of CPS Security & Communications Group, celebrates its 10 years of providing advanced security technology to prevent crime since it was founded in 2000 and receives the Five Diamond Certification from the Central Station...
- Advanced Security Technologies. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;4/23/2012, p2
The article offers brief information on the Mobile Surveillance Unit (MSU) advanced security technology from eCamSecure.
- Now there's a choice. // Consumer Reports;Dec96, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p33
Compares the new Advanced Photo System (APS) cameras to the traditional 35mm cameras. Background information for APS; Film loading; Magnetic data encoding; Processing/filing; Film availability; Choice of print shapes; Picture quality; Processing quality; Recommendations; Ratings; Shopping...
- It's a snap. Johnson, Chuck // Runner's World;Jan94, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p69
Evaluates nine `point-and-shoot' cameras to give you great photos on the run or at running races. Leica Mini-II; Olympus Stylus; Nikon Lite-Touch; Fuji Discovery 1000; Ricoh Shotmaster Ultra Zoom Super; Canon Sure Shot Z115; Minolta Freedom Action Zoom; Konica WIDE28; Pentax Zoom 90 WR; Ease of...
- Point and shoot showdown. Schaub, G.; Tcherevkoff, M. // Popular Mechanics;Dec90, Vol. 167 Issue 12, p34
Presents a comparison test of five radical new cameras. Canon Photura; Fuji Discovery 2000; Minolta Freedom Zoom 105i; Olympus SuperZoom 330; Pentax Zoom 105 Super. INSET: Tests you can do..
- Which 35mm camera to buy? // Consumer Reports;Feb1988, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p112
Ratings of 35mm single-lens reflex (SLR) cameras and whether compacts are better for beginners. Rated according to price. Rated features are weight, lens quality, convenience, exposure consistency, shutter-speed range, film speed range, exposure modes, viewfinder, LCD, automatic loading and...
- Compact 35mm cameras. // Consumer Reports;Nov88, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p703
Rates a number of compact 35mm cameras, discussing convenience, automatic focusing, lens and viewpoint considerations, flash, and programmed exposures. What to expect for a given price; Scores on different features.
- Two disposable cameras: A wide one and a wet one. // Consumer Reports;May90, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p302
Examines two variations of disposable cameras. Kodak's `Stretch 35'; Kodak's waterproof `Weekend 35.' Strengths; Weaknesses; Cost; Description.