Improves ID Card Issuance Programs
- ID CARDS FEATURE EDGE-TO-EDGE COLOR. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2007, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p100
The article evaluates the Datacard Artista VHD retransfer color printing module manufactured by Datacard Group.
- Card printer. // Government Security;Dec2005, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p25
The article evaluates the SP55 card printer from Datacard Group and offers information on its features.
- CORRECTION. // Printing World;Nov2007, p34
A correction to the article regarding KAMA ProCut 74 automatic die cutter is presented.
- Roland Soljet Pro4 XR-640. Severs, Jon // PrintWeek;2/8/2013, p14
The article reviews the Roland Soljet Pro4 XR-640 printing machine, and mentions the features and specifications of the machine.
- DataCard rolls out handheld PIN device. // American Banker;11/1/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 211, p13
Reports on DataCard Corp.'s introduction of a handheld personal identification number pad for debit applications and a desktop card personalization system for magnetic stripe and smart card applications.
- Enhanced imprinting system lets cardholders have it their... Quittner, Jeremy // American Banker;4/8/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 66, p25
Presents information on DataCard Corporation's concept of marketing cobrand and affinity cards to allow customers to custom print the images of individual card holders. Details on the origin of DataCard software; Reasons for custom prints; Information on number of images produced by DataCard;...
- Units of DataCard, bull prep for smart card drives. Block, Valerie // American Banker;2/8/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 26, p13
Reports that DataCard Corp. has made three executive changes in its transaction systems business unit. Devotion of the unit to the point of sales terminal market with special focus on smart card applications; Top officials of the unit; Move as an attempt to gain market share from Verifone Inc.;...
- DataCard to increase production capacity. // American Banker;9/29/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 188, p21
Reports on the opening of a DataCard Corp. production plant in January 1995 in response to a growing demand for plastic transaction and identification cards. Advantages of using automated manufacturing systems.
- NEW OCE ARIZONA 300 GT FLATBED PRINTER DEBUTS. // Imaging Update;Jun2009, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p2
The article reports on the launch of the OCE Arizona (R) 300 GT Printer by OCE company in June 2009.